Last Day

*Raine

I woke up with the feeling of the sunlight struck through the room. I open my eyes and remember that I am sleeping in Michael's chest while Aubrey is on the other side of the bed. I looked at my husband and I saw him still sleeping peacefully. I carefully slipped out of Michael's grip but then, he hugged me even tighter.

"No babe.." Michael suddenly said. 

"Babe, I need to freshen up.." I told him and I look at him while I'm still on his chest. He opened his eyes and landed in my eyes.

"Stay for a little while. Today is our last day together and I'll go back on touring and you'll go back to California and do your work."  

"I know babe.."

"So, stay here with me." I lay properly on the bed and he lay his head on my chest. I just played with his curls. He rubbed his thumb on my arm.

"Baby.." I heard Michael called me.

"Yes babe?"

"I love you.." He said while looking at me. I kissed his forehead and smiled at him.

"I love you so much baby.." He went to me and kissed my lips. He broke the kiss and he went back to lay his head on my chest.

"Baby, I'm gonna miss you so bad.." Michael said.

"Me too babe.." 

"What can we do today to spend our last day together?" Michael said.

"Hmmph.." I thought.

"I heard the beach here in Singapore is cool and awesome. I like to go to that beach." 

"What do you call that beach?" 

"I think it's Changi Beach."

"Oh! I heard of that. I'll call Frank to reserve the place." Then, Michael stood up with his boxers only. I sat on the bed with my red lace nightgown. I also wear my robe.

 I also wear my robe

"Hey Frank.." I heard Michael called Frank on the phone. I stood up and when I looked at him, he winked at me and I just send him my smile. I walked towards the bathroom and freshen up myself. I went out of the bathroom to get my towel and I saw Michael still on the phone. I walked towards the bathroom and went to stripped myself. I felt two big hands wrapped around my waist.

"You didn't even tell me that you'll take a bath.." I heard Michael. He kissed my neck and I turn around and I peck his lips.

"You're too busy on your phone." I replied.

"If you told me, I would put the phone down and be with you.." 

"Babe--"

"Shush up and let's take a bath." I just nodded my head and went to walk on the shower. I heard Michael closed the door and he locked it. I started to wash myself and he walked near me and he closed the shower door. I felt him put shampoo on my hair and he massage it.