Depression

*Raine

My brain is not functioning well anymore. I can still remember what happened to me. I'm so disgusting! I'm not a human anymore!! I'm a disgusting animal like a garbage! I can't be like this anymore! I'm not clean! I'm not innocent but felt like a horrible monster! For the past 3 months, I felt so weak, emotionally, physically and mentally. I can't function well. My well-being is disgusting like shitty garbage. Those 3 months of being kidnapped is like a prison for me. I'm like a slave of sex addicts.. Yes, I've been raped for hundred of times by 4 men, one-by-one.. Them, raping me felt no more. It was like I am emotionless. It's hard to fight for my rights because everytime I happened to stand up for myself, I might received a smack, spank, or even knocked out.

Me and Michael reached his hotel. He carried me up until his room. We went inside and he brought me to his room. He laid me down on his bed and I just sat on the bed with my back on the headboard and held my knees close to me and put my head on my knees.

"Babe?" I heard Michael sighed and felt him sat on the bed. I felt tensed and move away from him.

"Don't touch me!!" I said. He kept reaching me but I stand up and walked back.

"I won't hurt you, it's me, your husband, Michael.. I won't hurt you.." Michael stood up and showed me a hand for me to held but I never held his hand.

"No!! I'm tired of this ugly tricks!! Don't you dare touch me!!" I screamed a little. He immediately widened his eyes and he tensed up and got sad.

"I'm not one of the bad guys, Raine--"

"NO!! YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!" I said while crying..

"No babe! It's me, your husband.."

"NO!! THEY TOLD ME THAT MY HUSBAND IS DEAD, EVEN MY CHILDREN!! NO!! YOU WON'T TRICKED ME!! STOP PLAYING GAMES ON ME!!" My tears fell down on my cheeks and I wiped my eyes.

"Babe, it's me Michael.. Me, Aubrey and Prince are alive.. We've been looking for you---"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed and I saw his hurt and shocked emotion. Tears fell from his eyes. Maybe he's playing tricks on me..

"I'll leave you for now. But, I'll come and check on you.." He was about to come near me when I stepped back a little. Just then, he walked out and take a last look at me. Then, left me. After he left, I went on the window side and looked outside.

"What does it feel when I'm outside?" I asked myself.

*Michael

What have they done to my wife?! She's not in her usual state of mind. She thought I'm one of the bad guys, she thought that me and the kids are dead. I sat on the couch and cried my eyes out. Just then, somebody knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Janet, the kids, Frank, and my bodyguards. I went out and closed the door behind me. Prince went to me and I carried him.

"How was Raine?" Janet asked me.

"Worst. She's so depressed. She even think that I'm one of the bad guys that hurt her. She won't let me held her and touch her. She even told me to stop playing tricks on her, and she even thought that me and the kids are dead." All of them got shocked and I just sighed deeply.

"She's helpless.." Janet said.

"I also blame myself for not coming with her on her grocery shopping. I should have protected her that day when I lost her and now, she's suffering the pain all by herself. I really wanted to help her but it's not use."

"Mike, just be there by her side. One day she'll realize that you're her husband. Give her some time and space ro recover from the pain she's experiencing."

"I am but, it might take forever for me to take back my wife to her old self again."

"We can put her inside the mental--"

"And if the media knew this, she will be bashed by them! I don't want that.." I cut Janet's statement.

"What's the plan, brother?"

"Aubrey and Prince needs to stay on your room, Jan. While I let Raine recognize me again."

"Daddy, do you have mommy there? Can I see her?" Aubrey asked.

"Baby, it's not yet the time to let mommy sees you. She's not well enough to see her. But I promise, you'll see mommy, not right now, okay?" She just nodded sadly. I gave  Prince to Frank.

"I'll go check on Raine first."

"Okay, talk to you soon. By the following day, you'll start singing." Frank said. I just nodded my head and gave Aubrey and Prince a good night kiss.

"Good night children." I said.

"Night night!" Prince said.

"Good night daddy." Aubrey said. I opened the door and went inside. I sat on the couch and looked back to my bedroom door. I stood up and grabbed a glass of water and I'll bring this to Raine. It saddens me to see her in such state.. I grabbed the glass of water and I went to the door and knocked on it.

"Babe, it's me, Michael. I brought you some water.." I heard no response. I twisted the door knob and opened the door. I looked inside and saw her on the sitting on the floor and her back is on the wall. She's holding her knees together and her head is on her hand.

"Babe.." She looked at me and she's calmer now. I closed the door.

"Babe, can I come near you to give you your water?" I asked trying not to tense her up. She just nodded her head and I went near her slowly.

"Can I sit next to you?" She nodded again and I sat carefully beside her. I gave her the water and she grabbed it and drank a little. She put down the glass beside her and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry I acted crazy a while ago. I visioned you as one of the bad guys who hurt me. I'm sorry Michael.." She said. My heart melt and I just smiled a little. I grabbed her hands and I kissed it. I still saw our wedding ring and her engagement ring still on her finger. I held her cheeks and she turned to looked at me.

"I understand why that happened but I don't blame you. You don't need to say sorry because of what happened. No matter what, I will be here beside you, loving you, taking care of you, protecting you from any harm. I blame myself for not protecting you and not coming with you when you grocery shopped. But no matter what, I love you always." I slowly went near to her face and I went to kiss her lips. She responded immediately. My heart jumps for joy when she kissed me back. I hope she became better..