First Day in Training

*Raine

BEEP...BEEP..BEEP..

I turned off the alarm on the nightstand and saw it's 6:00 am. I looked at Michael and saw he's snuggled up in my stomach. I slowly let his arm fall beside him and I slowly sat and went inside the bathroom. I freshen up myself and put on some exercising clothes for me. After that, I dried up my hair and combed it. I tied my hair into pony tail and got my training bag ready. As I was packing, I heard the bed softly make a sound. I looked at it and saw Michael already up and saw him looking at me and confusion is written on his face.

"Why are you packing up and why are you wearing that?" He asked me and he suddenly stood up and went to me and I hugged him.

"Did I told you that it's my first day in working out for the film?" I asked him.

"You forgot to mention that to me." He said.

"Did I?" I asked.

"Yeah, remember we had a small argument." 

"Oh yeah.. Sorry I forgot to tell you." I said. He peck my forehead and we both looked at each other.

"What time do you need to go?" He asked. I looked at the time and saw it's 6:32.

"Quarter?"

"Let's grabbed some breakfast first." He said.

"You need to take a rest first, it's too early for you to get up." 

"But I'm already up and ready to eat breakfast with my wife." He said and I just chuckled while shaking my head.

"I'll cook.." I said. 

"Uhh, nope! I'll do it.." He said and he suddenly left me and went down to cook breakfast.

"Michael.." I said quietly while shaking my head and smiled at his action. I finished packing up my bag and went down with my bag and phone in hand. When I reached downstairs, I saw him preparing a pancakes for the both of us. I put my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. His back is in my front so I grabbed the opportunity to hugged his back and closed my eyes. He suddenly faced me and he hugged me with his one hand while the other one is holding a spatula.

"That looks delish babe." I told him.

"It sure is. What time will you go home?"

"Maybe 10. I still don't know."

"I want to do something today."

"What?"

"I want to have a lunch date with you. We haven't been out for awhile now." He said.

"That's so sweet, babe. I'll try to be home by 10 and prepare for our date."

"I'll call your mom and dad to ask to babysit the kids during our date."

"Yeah, you can." He put the cooked pancakes on our plates and we sat down on the chair and we start to dig in. We just ate a little fast because I might be late for the training. After that, Michael got our dishes and he let me brush my teeth and I already did that fast and went down the stairs. Got my bag on my shoulder and I put the phone inside the bag. Michael lead me to the door. He opened it for the both of us and he accompanied me to my car. What a gentleman! I unlocked the door and opened the door and put my things at the shotgun side and went to kissed my husband's lips. 

"I love you daddy." 

"I love you more mommy. Take care and please be careful when you drive." He said. I went inside the car and start the ignition. I put the window down and looked at Michael.