The Dinner with the Avengers

*Raine

It's now 6pm and the schedule time for the dinner that RDJ reserved is 7:30pm until 10pm. They really wanna spend it with all of us.

"Babe, what shall I wear?" I told him.

"What is the dress code?"

"Just casual."

"Then you wear a pants and a undershirt and an office jacket."

"Really?"

"Yeah and you could wear the red heels."

"You really are my stylist." We laughed softly.

"Yeah, you're asking an advice to the one only King of Style."

"Oh come on.." I just rolled my eyes at him and tried to find my clothes that he suggested.

"Don't roll your eyes on me Mrs. Jackson.." He held my waist and he turn me around at him and I put my arms around his neck and he kissed my nose.

"Well, don't be such a smart ass Mr. Jackson."

"I'm not, I'm just telling the truth."

"I gonna tell you to my husband. He's gonna kick your ass." I said and giggle.

"Oh really?! For sure I'm better than him."

"You're really better than anyone else. You're better than any other man, you are almost near to perfection."

"You're the same babe. That's why I decided to marry you and have kids with you because I won't let any other man steal you from me."

"Nobody will ever steal me. Remember what we've been through together? The first one is with your ex, Brooke. She tried to kill me because she thinks that I stole you from her. We've been through Edward and Eric, Troy and Tatiana.. Remember all the sacrifices we've had, I won't let anyone interfere with what we have right now. Getting you from me means having to sacrifice even my life just for you to stay with me."

"Babe, no matter what we've been through, I'll also love you and I won't let them take you from me, even Aubrey and Prince. Remember, even if we broke up or we separate but didn't divorced, I'll always love you even though you love another man than me. I won't stop loving you and our kids. No matter what. And I'll do everything in my power to give back what I want and that is you."

"Aww.. Mike, don't make me cry baby, please.." I said and suddenly tears flow down my cheeks. Michael wiped my tears and he kissed my lips. Just then, that kiss became heated.

~After 1 hour~

Michael asked Bill awhile ago to bring the kids to mom and dad while me and Michael are now ready to go. Javon drove me and Michael to the restaurant. Just then, we already arrived, just in time. Me and Michael went inside and I saw Scarlett waving at us. I looked at Michael and bring him to the crowd.

"Hey Raine!" Scarlett said. We hugged each other and greeted.

"Hi Scar! By the way, Scarlett meet my husband, Michael. Mike, meet Scarlett, the Black Widow in the movie."

"Hi it's finally to meet you Mr. Jackson." Scarlett said.

"Please, no need for fornalities. You're Raine's friend and please call me Michael."

"Sure Michael." She said. Me and Scarlett giggle.

"Guys, Raine is here with Michael." Scarlett announced.

"Hey baby girl!" Robert greeted me. We both hugged each other.

"Hi Robert!"

"Mr. Jackson, it's finally nice to meet my idol!" He said and all of us laugh.

"Please call me Michael, guys. We don't need formalities when you guys meet me and for all we know, you're Raine's friends. So call me Michael." Michael said and I smiled at him.

"Okay Michael. Baby girl, can I borrow your husband and I'll introduce him to everyone."

"Sure, no problem." I said and Michael let go of our hands and I said my hello's to the whole squad. We have a long rectangle table and food is already place on the table. There's a vacant place beside Chris. Robert is starting to crack some jokes and as I looked at my husband, he is finding this amusing. While they are busy talkong, me Chris and Sebastian, who is in front of Chris.

"Well tomorrow, we're gonna do some work out together." Sebastian said.

"What time?" I asked.

"7am until 10 am." Chris said.

"Oh, cool. Where shall we workout?"

"The place where you're going." Sebastian said.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there tomorrow."

"Babe.." I heard Michael called me and he sat beside me and he put his arm on my waist.

"Oh by the way, Chris meet Michael, Mike, meet Chris. He's the Captain America."

"Nice to meet you Michael. Raine told me a lot about you and everytime she talked about you, she can't stop smiling." Chris said.

"Yeah she does.." Sebastian said.

"Oh and that's Sebastian."

"Nice to meet you guys. You talked about me a lot?"

"Maybe.." I said while blushing.

"She's blushing!!" Sebastian make fun of me.

"Oh shut it Stan."

"Stop it baby girl.." He said.

"Why does all of you call her baby girl?"

"Well, she's the youngest in all of us and we treat her a little sister. That's when Downey decides to call her baby girl and we call her that." Chris said.

"Then, I started to make fun of their names as well. Like Chris, I call him buffy, cause he's buff and muscular man. Sebastian, I sometimes call him by his last name, Stan or Stallion."

"Why Stallion?" Michael asked.

"Almost rhymes with Stan."

"How about Robert Downey?" Michael said.

"We call him RDJ, that's his initial but I haven't found a nickname for him."

"Scarlett?" Michael asked.

"Scar or red head."

"Red head?"

"Yeah, because every film she has, her hair is red."

"Ohh, how about Chris Hemsworth?"

"Sometimes Hemmings or Worthy or if I am in the mood, I call him Hemmingsworthy." Michael, Chris, Sebastian and I laughed at Hemsworth silly name.

"How about Jeremy?"

"Walker!!" Me, Chris and Sebastian said at the same time but quietly.

"Why walker?"

"Last name is Runner, so I make it opposite."

"What a smart mind."

"Thank you."

"How about Mark?"

"Green."

"Because of his character, Hulk?"

"Yup!" I said and giggle. Just then, dinner started. We all enjoyed each others' company and Michael eventually relaxed his thoughts about Chris and they both get along just fine. After dinner, we talked about the small details of the film. Of course, they knew that me and Chris will share an intimate kiss on the scene. Of course, Downey interrogated Michael about the upcoming scene. Michael truthfully answered that it's only part of the film and he won't do anything to wreck the film.

The rest of the squad had a picture with Michael, of course, they're also a fan😂 Then, we all took a photo with Michael. Then, all the Avengers took a photo. Hawk Eye, Black Widow, Iron Man, Ms. America, Captain America, Thor, and Hulk. I may say  the dinner with Michael is successful👌🏻👍🏻