Rehearsals 2

*Raine

I woke up with the knocking sound in my door. I stood up and opened the door. I saw Jessie on the door and I opened the door wide for her to come inside.

"Good morning, get ready and the rehearsals starts at 2 hours." Jessie said.

"When's the competition again?"

"5 days more. Girl! You have been sleeping for 2 days straight!" I got shocked and looked at her.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. But glad we didn't do something yesterday. Now, you're going to meet the other contestants and make friend girl!"

"Oh I will.. I'm so excited!"

"Go take a bath and I'll come knock on your door and be ready because we'll go to the place where the coronation night will be held and you gonna practice your walk there."

"Okay.."

"I'll leave you alone for you to prepare."

"Okay.. Thanks Jess!"

"Anytime Miss USA." She said while going outside my room. I went inside the bathroom and prepared myself.

I ate some sandwich and drank an orange juice

I ate some sandwich and drank an orange juice. After eating, I brushed my teeth and freshen up my breathe. I went to grabbed my sash and crown. I wore it and grabbed my phone. I saw Michael left a text for me. I opened his text and read it.

" Hey to my beautiful queen.. ;) I miss you so much. I arrived here in Japan safely. Aubrey cried when I left but she didn't followed my limo! HAHA! How are you doing? I love you so much my queen. I can't wait to see you my love. I love you so much. Call me if you received my text. I love you so much!"

I gave him a video call. He answered it after 5th ring.

"Hey baby!!" Michael said cheerfully.

"Hey babe! I miss you!"

"I miss you more babe.. I see you're all dressed up and wearing your crown. Where will you go?"

"Gonna rehearse later for the competition."

"Really, well you better rehearse now. Call me later.."

"No! I'm still in my room, waiting for the signal from Jessie."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. What were you doing before I called?"

"Sleeping. Just done my concert."

"Oops.. Sorry babe!"

"It's okay baby, you're worth it not to make me rest."

"Don't do that. If you're already tired, we can call each other later."

"No babe. It's a two days torture for me not to see you or heard of you."

"Babe, your rest is more important to me. I promise to call you later."