Holiday

*Raine

We already arrived here in Japan and guess what, Michael can't stop being jolly for a day. Saying his excitedness for our trip. Michael got our luggage and I carried Aubrey in my arms and she's awake, giggling at her father's reaction.

"Mike, baby.. You're being crazy again." I told him.

"What?! I'm just excited that I am here again with you and Aubrey! This will be the happiest moments in our life!"

"We'll be enjoying this trip, I promise." Me and Michael saw the SUV and Michael helped us to ride the car and he went to the back and he put the luggage. Then, he went inside the car and he got Aubrey from me.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked him.

"Nothing. We're going to have our rest, then tomorrow, we're going to Disneyland!" He said.

"How many days are we going to stay here?"

"Just 4 days. Then, on our fourth day, we're flying back home."

"I missed going here with you.."

"I know that's why I picked this place because this brings happiness to us."

"I know. This is the place where we met again after being separated for almost 10 years right?"

"Yeah.. You know, this is the place where my feelings for you grow even stronger."

"What do you mean?"

"After being separated from you because of our tour and you, flying to see different places with your dad, filming a movie. My feelings are very true. We don't have our communication between us my feelings for you became little but I always looked at our picture in my wallet and luggage before. Just then, when we bumped here, when I first glance at you, I was starstrucked because you're more beautiful, you've grown and your eyes are still lovely the way I remembered the last time we saw each other before we part ways and your gorgeous smile that I always tresure and I first fell in love. I told myself that one day, I'm going to be your boyfriend but my dreams crushed when I saw you with Edward. But thank God, my dream became real and I thanked God for giving me you and Aubrey to my life."

"Mikey.. I didn't really fell in love with Edward. But, you're the one who broke my heart."

"Really? When?"

"When you and Tatum started to flirt. The way you opened up to me about her, how lovely and incredible she was. I was insecured of Tatum before because she was everything, a man could asked for. Then, I started to be stable in my High School when Edward started to date me. I told myself to just go with the Edward flow because that way, I could easily moved on from you. But moving on is very hard when we are very attached to each other."

"Damn! That's why you started to do your diet! It's because you're insecured of Tatum."

"I admit it. But that was before.."

"Yeah, I'm glad because you're my present and my future.."

"I love you so much Mike. So much more!!" I kissed his lips and he answered back on the kiss.

"I--love--you--even--more baby.." He said in between our kisses. I broke the kiss and I hugged him and Aubrey and he did the same thing. We immediately arrived at the hotel and Bill said to go directly to our hotel room. So, me and Michael went straight. Bill and Jared carried our luggages inside our room. We arrived at our hotel room and the guards put the bags in the closet and left with them, closing the door. I put Aubrey down on the bed and placed her properly so that she'll be comfortable in her sleep. Michael, then fixed our clothes and he put it to where it should belong. I helped him unpack our things and I grabbed my comfy clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. After changing, Michael came inside the bathroom and changed also. 

"Michael, honey. What time shall we go tomorrow?" I asked while he's still inside the bathroom. I looked at the clock that is on the nightstand and saw it's already 6:37 pm here of December 26.

"We could eat lunch there, baby." He said while getting out of the bathroom. We both sat on the couch near the bed. He sat at the end of the couch while his back is on the arm. I sat on his lap and snuggle like a baby on him. 

"I missed this cuddling time with you.." I confess to him.

"What? We always cuddle babe."

"I know but I meant by this one. Me, on your lap, snuggling close to your chest, hearing your heartbeat thumping like a musical piece I won't ever stop playing. While you, wrapping your arms around me securely and protectively like you don't want anybody to hurt me and this moment of ours is a wonderful thing I like doing most with you." I looked at him and he smiled at me so widely. 

"Maybe you're right. Maybe we haven't done this one recently."

"Yeah, but I'm glad we did it again."

"Hey Raine.."

"Yes Michael?"

"I love you.." I looked at him through his eyes and he's so sincere.

"I love you most baby.." I kissed his lips when suddenly we heard Aubrey's cry.

"Damn this baby. She got your voice, so irritating." I said while standing up. 

"She doesn't want our attention is on to each other. She wants the attention all by herself, like her mother." He said and I just rolled my eyes and make way to our bed. He immediately hugged me and he kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry baby.." He said while giggling. I smiled and giggled at him and trying to remove his arms on my waist.

"I know Mike, I need to get Aubrey.." He immediately got Aubrey and we both giggled.

"So childish, Mr. Jackson." I said while sitting on the edge of the bed, crossed sit on the bed and I looked at them.

"Wifey, you need to rest." 

"We all need the rest babe." 

"Yes, we all. But, I need to bring Bree to sleep and you need some rest. You need the energy for tomorrow."

"I have no time to fight with you, so good night baby!" I kneeled on the bed and he went near me and I peck his lips. I kissed Bree on her side head. 

"Mommy loves my princess.. I love you too daddy.." I peck Michael's lips again.

"I like how you call me daddy!" He winked at me and I frowned. He immediately peck my lips 5 times and we both smiled. 

"I love you more mommy.." He said and I smiled widely.

"I like that.." I said while making my way to my bedspace and I put on the blanket to me and I just looked at my Michael and my Bree. Michael began to sang a song to us and I eventually fell asleep.