Bonding 2

*Raine 

Me and Michael are now in the park walking while holding hands and I am vlogging our day. Our body guards are on our back and some in the sides for safety purposes. I stopped vlogging and I put my phone on the pocket of my shorts.

"I haven't done this for years." Michael said.

"I know.. Remember the time that we'll sneak out of your house and be in a park for a few minutes and we'll run around--"

"And surprised you by carrying you and I'll spin you." He chuckled.

"That time that I actually fell in love with you." He added. I stopped walking and I put my hand in my chest and I felt the butterflies fluttered. He looked at me and went near me and grabbed one of my hands. He looked at Bill and nodded his head at him. Then, they all went back and left us some space to talk. Michael looked at me and I looked back at him and smiled. He put both of our hands in his chest and kissed it and put it back again. 

"I love you so much and making you my wife is the best feeling anyone could give me.. I love you forevermore." He went near me and kissed my lips. I broke the kiss and hugged him.

"I love you so much Michael." 

"I love you more babe." I broke the hug and we started walking. 

"When will you start to tour again?" I asked him while he put his arms around me and I hugged his waist. 

"Next week, I'll continue touring in Japan then, I'll come back here before New Year." 

"You won't be here by Christmas?"

"I won't be, I'm sorry, my love." 

"That's okay baby. Can me and the kids stay with my mom and dad? You know, we're used to celebrating Christmas and everything." 

"That's okay, mommy. At least you have some place to stay during the time of Christmas." 

"Mom kept insisting to have some party in their house."

"So you're going to have a party at their house?" 

"Yeah, mom wishes to have a party and she said that she has a surprise for me and dad." 

"I wished it was a good surprise.." 

"I hope so too." 

"Well, you want to grab some ice cream?" He asked. 

"Really??!" 

"Yeah! I missed eating ice cream with my queen.." I grabbed his arm and we both walked to the ice cream stall. When we arrived at the stall, I looked at the menu. 

"Oh my gosh! You're Michael Jackson and Raine Willis?!" Said the man that sells ice cream. 

"Yeah, that's us." I said.

"What will be your orders?" He said excitedly.

"Can I have a chocolate one.. What's yours mommy?" Michael asked. 

"Can I have the strawberry flavor please.." 

"Sure thing. That's $2." Me and Michael raced to get the money.

"Here! Keep the change." I looked at Michael and had an mad face. He immediately hugged me and I just put my wallet back. 

"Thank you sir. Here's the chocolate." The man said.

"Thank you." Michael said. He licked his ice cream and he gave me some. I ate a little and I shook my head for no more.

"Here's yours Ms. Raine." I got my ice cream and smiled big at the man.

"Thank you sir." I said and we said our farewell. We both walked to the park bench and I gave Michael my ice cream. He ate a little and we sat on the park bench. Michael put his hand around me and we just looked at the little kids that's running around the playground. I put out my camera and I faced the camera in our face. 

"Hey again. Right now, me and Michael are eating our favorites ice cream! We are currently chilling out and watching other kids run around and play with the other kids and play at the playground." I let the camera faced the kids and I just smiled at the thought our kids may play with them. I faced the camera with us. Me and Michael are just licking our ice creams. 

"How's your ice cream?" I asked him.

"It's good babe.. How 'bout yours?" 

"It's good. It's my favorite." 

"I thought chocolate is your favorite?"

"In goodies, it's chocolates but when it comes to ice cream flavors it's strawberry! Strawberries are the best!" 

"Yeah, they're good!" 

"So that's guys, this will be my first vlog. On the next vlog, you can comment any questions that you guys would like me to answer. And so that you'll get to know me as well. Don't forget to subscribe, click the bell button so you will get notify for the new video I published. Hit like and share! Thank you my little raindrops. This is Raine--"

"--and Michael." 

"And we're signing off." I said and I turned off the camera. I put the phone back to my pocket and I finished my ice cream.

~After an hour~

Me and Michael reached home and I went directly to our room. I lay on the bed and sighed deeply. 

"I'm so tired!" I said. Michael laid beside me and I went to snuggle on his chest, he put his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Daddy, can we play something?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Maybe like we always do! You know, singing our favorite song, playing board games, or anything?"

"Board games?"

"What kind of game?"

"Can I finally beat you at chess?" He said while raising his eyebrows at me.

"You may try but you cannot beat me!" I said and I sat down on the bed and he stood up and got the chess board and he put it in the bed. 

"Let the battle begin!" I said and he chuckled.