Daily Visitation

*Raine
~The next day

I kept falling asleep here in my ICU room because I have nothing to do.. Curse the car accident, but thanked God I survived the crash. I heard the door creep open and saw my best friend, Michael. He's happy and smiling ear-to-ear. He went near me and he kissed my cheek and forehead.

"Michael, you don't have to kiss me.."

"That's what we always do, right?"

"I know but--"

"You have to get used to it.." He sat on the chair beside my bed and he held my hand.

"Why is that??"

"Brooke broke up with me yesterday.. She was so jealous that I get to spend more time with you than her.. I didn't even explained the reason why, because she hanged up the call.."

"I'm sorry Mike.."

"It's not your fault."

"It is!"

"Baby, from now on.. I'll start courting you.." 

"You what?!" I'm happy at what I've heard but suddenly became sad. What if he's using me as his rebound because Brooke broke up with him.

"I will court you.. I want to be your boyfriend and you, be my girl.. I know from the very start of our friendship that you're my girl and I'm yours.. I love you so much Raine. I'm willing to give myself for you to say yes.. I'm willing to risk anything. Just say yes and I'll treat you what a lady should be treated.."

"Michael, I need time.."

"I understand. I'll wait for that day to come by."

"Thank you.."

"Thank you babe.. But promise me our call names won't changed."

"What if we broke up? Will something changed?"

"Nothing. We promised each other before to never break any promises. For the record baby, we've been best friends for almost 20 years and from the beginning of our relationship as best friends, we never break any of our friendship promises.." He's very right about it..

"Yep, you're right. So nothing will changed if we broke up? Still the same??"

"Yeah.. I promise.."

"So! Are you here all alone??" I asked him.

"Yeah. Your mom and dad just told me to visit you regularly.. They'll just visit whenever they're free from their shoot."

"Glad you're here.. I kept falling asleep here. I'm so bored, nothing to talk to, to play with or nothing to do.."

"Don't worry, I'll stay here whenever you like.."

"Aww.. Thanks Mikey babe!"

"You're welcome baby Rainyy.."

Me and Michael kept on talking for almost 4 hours. We kept on reminiscing our memories together and he shares his achievements and their story behind it. This man knows how to kill the boring air in this room. He showed me his vitiligo that's now visible and I see lots of spots all over his skin. He cried on me because he thought that he's a freak and a freaking cheetah. But me, being the 'love of his life' comfort him and letting his tears fall and I let his emotions to take over first before I adviced him and I told him that I am, in fact proud of his spots because I see beauty that changed his skin color or pigmentation but his emotions suddenly showed on me because he is having a hard time to control his emotions but glad he let it flow and in his eyes, I see the brave Michael and I see the real Michael I've known for ages.

I cannot see the side of him being depressed because Brooke left him and gave him reasons and signs that Brooke doesn't trust Michael. But because of their break-up, it's kind of an advantage because I get to fall in love with this man all over again and he's making me realized that I shouldn't let go of this man. Sincerely, parting ways with him would be the hardest decision I will make if I made that happen but over my dead body that truly, I love Michael.

Night comes and another time to say farewell to Michael so that he could take a rest and visit me tomorrow. Of course, who would forget the daily routine of him. Kiss me on my forehead and cheek, wave goodbye, say I love you then just in time for him to leave.

Everyday he always pays me a visit. We'd talked about his day and mine. Night comes and this deals with good nights and goodbyes.. I can't help but think that I am very lucky to have Michael in my side who will be here with me through our thick and thins. That's why his fans are telling me that I'm so lucky to have Michael as my best friend but little did they know, Michael is courting me and me planning to say yes to him after I got out of the hospital. He already planned a date for the two of us after I leave this jail-boring hospital. We would have a lovely and perfect dinner at the Neverland, gonna dance and me telling him yes as his girlfriend. I wish that day would come now, I really like Michael to be my boyfriend but for now, I'm gonna test first his patience if he's willing to wait for me to answer his question as his girlfriend. He's very sincere and gentleman. I love it! I get to feel this excitement with him on the idea of being his girlfriend and him as my boyfriend. Michael Jackson as my boyfriend?? Well, damn! It sounds so good when I get to think Michael as my boyfriend and what is he feeling when he gets to think the feeling of me being his girlfriend. I think, he's more excited than I am.

I can't wait to get out of this hospital, date my best friend, say yes to him as his girlfriend and my boyfriend and I get to claim what's mine and what's his. And soon, in the future, have a family with Michael, raise our own little Raine and little Michael who will run around the house and the whole ranch! Gosh! What an exploring and imaginative mind I have here!😂