Transfer

*Michael

~After 3 days~

Raine is now in her own room. Her doctor said that she can be transfered into her own room because her heartbeat, and frequent headaches are back to normal. But she'll stay for another 2-3 days here on the hospital. The news about her accident spread fast and her own fans and my fans became unity for them to show Raine their support and wishing her a fast recovery. Now, I'm inside her room and we're playing her phone.

"Fuck! I can't take it anymore!!" She immediately said while I sat in front of her.

"Why? What happened baby??" She immediately grabbed my shirt and kissed my lips. Emotions are all over my head. I'm shock and happy about this. I suddenly closed my eyes and I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her back. I felt butterflies and fireworks everywhere and with this feeling, it's making my heart jumped for joy. I broke the kiss a little and I put my forehead onto her and I just smiled, my eyes are still closed, treasuring this one-of a-kind moment and I held her cheeks in my hands. I felt her hands went to my waist and she got my shirt in her hands.

"I can't wait anymore Michael. It's like it's torturing me not to feel your lips brushing against mine, feeling the love and wanting your love.." Hearing her say that means so much to me.

"I want you to be my boyfriend.." I broke the touch of our foreheads and I looked at her being surprised with what she said.

"Me?? Your boyfriend?! You're saying yes already?!" I asked her.

"Yes. You're already my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend!" She said in so much happiness!

"Oh my gosh baby!! I love you so much!!" I hugged her tightly and I don't know what came over me but I'm starting to cry in so much joy and finally achieving what I really like.

"I love you more Michael, but please don't squeeze me, the pain is still there." I immediately let go and I grabbed her arms and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry baby.. It's just that, you're already my girlfriend and I can't believe it!"

"You gotta believe it babe.." She wiped my tears stain and she kissed my lips one more time. She let go and we both smiled. We both lay our back on the bed, which is elevated, I got her phone and I wanna picture this moment. I put it on snapchat and we both have a heart filter on our heads and we both smiled so sweetly. I captured the picture and I save it on her gallery. I gave back her phone and she immediately went to her Instagram. I saw her post our photo with a caption:

@Raine*^*: |10•26•85| What a lovely day to make a new history.. Level is higher and labeled!😍 with- @michaeljjackson_ ILOVEYOU😘😘😍👑💖❤

Fans won't suspect a thing, I guess, because the fans knew that me and Raine are always saying I love you's to each other. I immediately received an IG notification from Raine's post. I immediately liked it and I commented:

@michaeljjackson_: So much unexpected happening yet the fun never stops and it won't stop.. Forever💘 ILOVEYOUTOO BABY😍😍💝💖❤😘😘

Then, Raine liked my comment.

"Fans won't stop bugging me if we're already in a relationship.." She says. Yep, she has a lot of fans because she's the biggest star--- I mean Queen of Fashion and Queen of all Models. That's her label. I didn't allow her to have a picture with ONLY BIKINI that's because men can LURE her and men nowadays are maniac when they see girls only in bikini. I don't like her to be like any other models who really wants to have a bikini outfit! Raine understood my point and she never have a picture nor a photo with her wearing a bikini, even one. That's me being a conservative best friend--now boyfriend.

*Raine

"Michael, babe.. are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just can't stop thinking that you're already my girlfriend. I love you so much Raine. Just please remember this, I'll try to be the best man you could imagine, I'll be beside you no matter what. I really do love you.."

"I love you too Michael, just stay the same Michael I've fallen in love. This is for real honey."

"I know. And I am never wasting this relationship. Never!!" I hugged him and I felt him kissed my head.

"Baby, when can I go out of this hospital??" I asked him impatiently..

"Nu uh! You need to stay here and recover baby. Just then, when you're already home, I'll be the one to take care of you 24/7."

"Too much care could kill me.." He broke the hug.

"What do you mean??"

"You're killing your own girlfriend with too much love and care from my own boyfriend!"

"You're the one who killed me first!" He said.

"Am I??"

"Yeah baby.. I fell for you first.."

"Well, baby I think I want some cuddles from my boyfriend cause I'm a little chilly.." I told him as I lay the bed flat and I lay on it and opened my arms for Michael to cuddle me. He chuckled and laid down beside me and he put me around his arms and cuddled me. I smiled at the thought that my best friend is now my boyfriend! I guess both of our families will be happy if we told them that we're already a couple. Just then, Michael's phone begins to ring. He got it and answered it without breaking our cuddles.

"Hello..okay..how many songs in the album?....I'll start writing..okay... Thanks.." He ended the call and he put back his arms on me.

"Who called you??" I asked him.

"Frank. He told me to start writing songs and by the year 1987. We will released the album."

"Well, I think it will be a success like your Thriller album."

"I hope so baby.."

"I trust you and I knew you will do everything to make it perfect and make another successful history in your career."

"Thank you baby.. I want your support when I started to do the album.."

"Baby, I'll always be here to support you in your career and also to support my boyfriend.."

"Who's your boyfriend?!" He says playfully while raising his eyebrows at me.

"He's the biggest star in the world and he has the biggest heart any woman could ask for.."

"Awww.. that's so sweet baby."

"It's true because I first fell in love with you because you have a big heart who cares for the world. Like your love for the children. It's so sweet and kind of you to visit them and give gifts, play with them and make them happy even though they're enduring their pain behind those lovely smiles."

"Don't worry, I'll be doing the same things in our future kids."

"We'll both do those things together, but in the future.."

"Yeah, in the future.." He kissed my lips and I hugged him.

"I'm so excited to spend my whole life with you beside me, having and building a family, our family together."

"I can't wait either.. I love you so much Michael.."

"I love you more baby.." Throughout the day, me and Michael just stay like that..