Safe??

*Raine

The terror has begun. We just arrived at the rooftop and the man let go of me and he went went down again and closed the door. I saw Tatiana on the middle and her back is facing me. 

"I guess you're ready to meet you death?" She said while turning around, facing me.

"I guess you're more than ready than I am." I said. Suddenly, she threw the gun to the side and I looked at her. 

"Before we go to the exciting part of the game, I want you to endure the pain by my hands." She said. She ran towards me and threw punches at me. I just tried to defend myself and threw punches at her also. We were both in pain and has blood but we're sharing a face with no plan of surrendering. Just then, she pushed me so hard and we both fell on the glass rooftop and the noise of the glass shuttering on the floor. We both fell on the floor with a hard impact. I arched in pain on my back while she did the same. I saw a door and I immediately stood up while aching the pain. But she immediately grabbed my leg and I easily fell. I looked at her and kicked her in the face and she immediately let go of me and I immediately stood up and went to the door. When I reached the door, I saw a sign that says 11th floor. 

Michael's floor is on the 9th floor. I immediately went to the stairs but my luck changed when Tatiana pushed me and I fell tumbling on the staircase. Just then, I lost my vision. 

*Michael 

The men locked us up in the room and I kept on bugging the door. I contacted Frank and Janet but they aren't answering. 

"Daddy, is mommy gonna be okay?" I looked at Aubrey behind me. She's sitting on the couch with her brother. I went near her and I grabbed her cheeks in my hands.

"Mommy will be okay, I have faith on her." Just then, we suddenly heard a two gun shots. 

Raine?!?! 

Aubrey and Prince immediately hugged me and I cried on their shoulders like what their doing. Just then, the door opened and God! I hoped it's Raine..

"Are you expecting someone?" I saw Tatiana with blood on her face. 

"Where's our mommy?" Aubrey asked a little confused.

"She's gone, honey.." Tatiana said.

"No!!" I said.

"Yes, she is.." Tatiana said while chuckling.

"I told you, she's gonna die." 

"No, I'm not." We heard Raine's voice. She has a gun shot on her shoulder and near her heart. She pointed a gun to Tatiana and Tatiana just chuckled and she looked at Raine and I looked at Raine. She looked at the kids and back at me. I grabbed the kids and I put their eye on my chest and the other side, I covered them and blocked their eyes also. I nod my head once at Raine and she fired the gun thrice at Tatiana and she laid on the floor immediately. Raine immediately closed the door and went beside me. The door opened and we saw Tatiana's men. She fired once and the men went to cover themselves. I carried both kids and went inside our bedroom. She closed the door and I brought the kids in the bathroom, and placed them  inside the bathtub. Raine grabbed two pillows and I got it from her and I placed one pillow on Aubrey's back and I let Prince sat beside her Aubrey and she hugged her brother in terror and I put the other pillow on their laps and I stood up, ran and grabbed a blanket. I ran again to the bathroom and put blanket on them. 

"Daddy, we're scared." Aubrey said.

"Me too baby, but we need to be strong, okay?" She nodded her head and I went towards Raine and heard the bedroom door opened and the men went inside and Raine shot her gun and she killed two men. I immediately closed the bathroom door and locked it. Me and Raine are leaning on the bathtub and I looked at her wounds. She has blood on her head, nose, lips, eyebrow, shoulder, left chest and on her stomach. I opened the cabinet and saw a bath towel and I immediately put it in her chest and shoulder and press it firmly. She immediately groaned in pain and she let go of the gun and held my hand that's pressing on her wounds.

"Thank you.." She said softly. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

"I love you, just remember that always." I told her and she nodded. Her eyes are starting to closed when a banging sound kept her opening her eyes. She let go of my hand and she grabbed the gun. She checked the bullet and I looked at it and only half of the case is remaining. 

"Help me stand." She said. I stood up and I grabbed her body and pulled her up. She stood up just in time when the door broke. She immediately shot the remaining three men and she was successful. When she killed them, she let go of the gun and she became unconscious. I got her in my arms and I carried her with me. Aubrey managed to get out of the tub with her brother. He held Prince very close to him and she held his hand firmly. 

"Let's go out and let's call for help for mommy." I said a little panicky. As we were about to go out, a police officers came in and some paramedics on their backs. They immediately carried Raine from me and I carried my kids and we went inside the elevator down to the ground floor. When the elevator reached our destination, we immediately got off. I saw mother, Janet, Frank, Bill and Javon on the lounge area. When they saw us, Janet and mother came and got the kids from me. 

"Frank, Bill, Javon, get the car and let's follow the ambulance." I said and Javon ran to get the limo and we practically ran towards the entrance. I saw them bringing Raine to the stretcher and putting her some IV and oxygen mask. Just then, they closed the door and they drove to the hospital. Just in time for the limo to come, we all went inside and I'm scared right now.

"Son, what happened?" Mother asked me. I looked at her and hugged her.

"She sacrificed.. She was shot and beaten by Tatiana. I don't know what will I do if she didn't survived, mother.. I'm scared to lose her." 

"You won't lose her dear. Just have faith and everything will be alright." Just then, that alright becomes upside down.