Forward

*Raine
~NEW YORK~
~March 3, 1988~

Me, the kids, mother, Janet and mom are watching Michael's concert in New York City. We are backstage with Frank. Just then, Tatiana suddenly pulled Michael and kissed his lips. Many fans were shocked and Michael just smiled.

"Frank.." I called Frank and I am raging mad at that girl.

"She's definitely fired." Frank said. Just then, she's already on the backstage. Frank immediately bombarded her.

"Why did you kissed Michael?!" Frank said.

"Why is that? Nothing is wrong with it!"

"Something is definitely wrong girl. You're messing with someone else's husband." I told Tatiana.

"Raine, lemme--"

"No Frank. I'm tired of giving Michael some advice. I wanted to teach her a lesson."

"What will you do about it? I kissed your husband twice!"

"Yeah, I know.." I said while coming near her and face her.

"I'm actually tired of hearing about you.."

"Oh! Really? Well, leave Michael for me." I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pull it down. She suddenly grabbed my hair too and we are now pulling each other's hair until, she pushed me and I fell on the ground. She sat on my stomach and she punched my cheek and I slapped her very hard. Until, people are trying to stop us. Frank got her and he pull her out of me. I suddenly felt someone held me and I saw it's Michael.

"What the hell are you doing Tatiana?! You're attacking my wife!!" Michael said.

"No Mikey! Her place should be me!! She started it first!"

"So, it's my fault right now! You started this bullshit!" I said.

"What the hell?!" Tatiana replied.

"Enough!!" Frank said. Then, he escorted her outside.

"We'll see each other more Raine!!" Tatiana shouted.

"So be it!!" I shouted back. When she's gone, I walked on the way to the bathroom. Michael held my arm and he hugged me.

"Raine, please don't leave..."

"Why will I leave??" I broke the hug.

"You're walking."

"Silly. I'm gonna go to the restroom. Just finish your concert and I'll talk to you."

"You're not mad at me?"

"I can't be mad at you babe. I love you too much to be mad at you."

"I love you too baby.." He kissed my lips and I grabbed his cheeks. I broke the kiss and look at him.

"Go finish your concert." He nodded his head and went back to the stage. I walked outside instead of the bathroom for fresh air. As I was standing there, somebody called me.

"My wished immediately came true." I turn around and it's Tatiana. I just sighed deeply and looked away from her.

"Don't you dare turn your back away from me."

"Oh come on, Tatiana. You keep on coming back for more!"

"Because I want Michael!!"

"No, you can't.. Can you just leave him alone.."

"No I can't!!" Just then, I heard some crackling sound. I turn around and saw her pointing a gun to me.

"Tatiana, don't do this.." I said.