Final

*Raine

~After 1 year and 5 month~

"Do you Raine take Chris to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do." I said while looking at Chris and we smiled widely.

"Chris, do you take Raine to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do.." Chris said and we both grinned.

"I now pronounce you, man and wife, Chris, you may kiss your bride." The priest said. Chris held my waist and he pulled me close to him. I put my arms around his neck.

"God, I love you so much sweetheart." He said.

"I love you more, more than words." I said and he leaned in and I met him halfway and our lips crashed. This time, no more remarrying and no more divorce. This man is truly my forever. While me and Chris are kissing, people in the background clapped their hands and cheering. Me and Chris broke the kiss and we put our foreheads together and we smiled. I looked at the guests and saw the whole Marvel fam. Downey, Scar and everyone just cheered and whistled at us. 

~After the party~

"Well Raine, your movie was published yesterday and it has a 800 thousand earnings!" The Russo brothers said. 

"What?! Really?" 

"Yeah.." 

"Wow, sweetheart. You did good." Chris said.

"Yeah, he's right. You're now a superstar. Way to go, Raine." Robert said. 

"Thank you so much Rob." I said and Chris just held my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. 

"You tired? We can take a rest, you want?" He whispers in my ear. 

"No, it's okay. I can still manage." 

"No, you're not okay, you're tired."

"No.."

"Guys, please excuse us, my wife is already tired. Just enjoy yourselves, please." Chris said while pushing me out of the group. I just rolled my eyes at him and I held his hand. 

"Christopher, what are you doing?" I said while smiling at him.

"Putting you to bed because you're so tired." 

"And why is that?"

"Because you're tired."

"No, I'm not." 

"Yes you are. I've told Scott to take care of the party and we'll go home, right away." 

"What about the kids?"

"I asked Michael to take care of the kids."

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah, I've take care of everything sweetheart. I've got you covered." Just then we spent the night together as husband and wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~