Meeting II

*Raine

It's almost 10 am and I need to go to my meeting place. I looked at Michael and he's sleeping peacefully on his bed while me sitting on the head part with his arms around my legs. His head is on my lap while I'm playing his curls. We finished cleaning up his mess on the broken glasses. I decided to wake up Michael and it's time for me to go.

"Baby, I need to go to my meeting. I don't wanna be late."

"Hmmm... 5 minutes.."

"Baby, I can't stay a little longer. But, I promise that I'll come back after my meeting.."

"Promise?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"I promise baby.." Then, he turned around and I could tell that he's a little mad. His back is facing me and that's the sign. I went to hugged him and his eyes are still closed.

"Michael.. You mad at me??"

"No.."

"Are you sure??"

"Yeah. Just go to your meeting, I don't wanna be the cause of your delay.."

"Come here.." I turned him to me and he is on top of me. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back.

"I'll come back. I swear!" He grabbed my face and kissed my lips. Then, I broke the kiss and he stood up and helped me up.

"You should take a rest." I told him.

"I'll bring you to the door."

"No, just take a rest and have a beautiful dream. I can take care of myself."

"Please.." He did a puppy dog eye and I hate him doing it. But to be honest, he look so cute!😍😍

"Fine!" He suddenly smiled and that's the first time I saw him smile.

"You smiled again!!" I said while touching his cheeks with my pointer finger. I became a kid and jump a little and clapped my hands. He suddenly chuckled and he put his hands around my waist and he peck my lips and I touched his chest.

"You made me smile. You're my sunshine. Without you, I won't be able to smile like what you're doing to me."

"Just smile at the problems and everything will turn just fine. Think positive.."

"Like me marrying you in the future and have many many kids like a dozen kids and we'll be so happy forever!!"

"That's it! But for the record, you made me feel so love with what you said.. I love you so much!" I kissed his lips and I broke it and we went down. Me and Michael reached the main door and he opened the door for me and I gave him a goodbye kiss on the lips and I went to my car. I went inside and drove out the Neverland and to the agency.

As I arrived at the agency, things are still the same as always. Busy..busy..busy. I went inside the conference room and saw the board members and my manager, Jessie. I sat beside her and we all greet each other.

"So, shall we start??" I asked them and they nodded their head.

~After 3 hours~

The whole hours were kinda boring.. I almost fell asleep in the middle of the meeting. Until someone mentioned Michael.

"Raine, is it true Michael bleached his skin for him to be white?" I looked at the chairman of the models. Jessie tried to calm me but it doesn't work that way.

"Don't believe all those things that he's bleaching his skin for him to be white!! He's a proud black American! How could you?!" I replied with anger in my voice.

"Well, he's becoming a freak." He replied to me.

"No!!" I said while standing up and everyone else did the same.

"Everyone please. The meeting is adjourned. Thank you for coming.." Jessie said while she let me sat on my chair and she was pushing the committees outside the door. When they got out, I made my palm spank the table. Jessie is really trying to control my temper. I am walking back and forth while holding my head.

"Raine, just calm down.. Please calm down.."

"They're ridiculous!!" I said and I hit the wall many times very hard. Jessie immediately pulled me and she got my bleeding hand.

"Raine?! Your hand is bleeding. Let's get you clean up."

"Is my leather jacket here? Could you get it?" I asked her nicely and sat on the chair and removed my denim jacket.

"I'll get it while I bring you to the clinic to get cleaned up." I stood up and we went to the clinic. I put down my right bleeding hand and just walked normal. When we arrived, the nurse immediately fixed me up. Jessie came back immediately with my leather jacket. After the nurse cleaned me, she put a bandage on my right hand and I'm like a boxer who will fight inside the ring. I tried not to wince in pain and I immediately went out after she put the bandage on my hand.

"Jessie, I need to go. I don't like to see the chairman here.."

"That's okay.. Take a rest for your flight tomorrow.."

"Okay.." I went out of the agency and went to my car.

"Hold the thought bitch!!" I heard the voice of a woman and I looked at my back and saw Brooke.

"Brooke??"

"Surprise!" She said sarcasticly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to talked to you.."

"About what??"

"I think you already know what I want."

"No! You won't take him away from me!"

"So, are you the girlfriend now??"

"Why do you care?! It's your fault you lost him.."

"No, it's you! You're a wrecker in my life also Michael."

"Before you came into his life, I am the first one he got and fell in love with!!"

"So, you're the girlfriend??" She said while coming near me. She got my throat and she pushed me to my car. I held her hand that's on my throat.

"Brooke, no.."

"Break up with Michael or else I'll do something.."

"Don't you dare! (*Coughed)" I am losing my breath when she let go of me. I kneel on the floor still on coughing.

"Break up with him!!"

"Over my dead body.." I looked at her and she kicked me on my stomach multiple times. She walked away but then stop.

"Your wish is granted.." She said and she continued to walk away. I kept on rolling on the floor when I heard Jessie's voice. She ran up to me and held my arms.

"Helped me to stand up." She helped me and I rest my back on the car with my right hand holding my stomach. While the other hand is on my knee and I looked at the direction where Brooke walked. She was nowhere to be found. I wiped my mouth and saw there's blood. I got my keys and gave it to Jessie.

"Could you drive me to the Neverland. I cannot drive anymore." She nodded her head with so much worry and she helped me ride the back seat and she went to the driver side and drove back to Neverland.