Janet

*Raine

~After 2 hours~

I woke up by Aubrey's cry. I got up and held her in my arms and got her milk. I sat on the rocking chair and I gave her the milk. She stopped crying and I just try to close my eyes. But, I kept opening my eyes, I'm afraid that Aubrey might fell from my grip. After feeding Aubrey, I grabbed a small cloth and put it on my shoulder and I lay her on my shoulder. I tapped her back a little and wait for her to burp. After 5 minutes, she had her 2 burps. I laid her down on her crib and I put her teddy beside her and also her blanket. After laying her down, I went out and went to me and Michael's bedroom and take a rest. I can still smell him and I just grabbed his pillow and cuddle it near me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*Janet

I woke up with the phone call, I looked at my phone and saw it's my boyfriend, Troy Winston.

~CALL~

J: Hey baby..

T: Hey babe.. What are you doing? I missed you so much!

J: I missed you too. I just woke up.

T: Did I woke you up? I didn't mean it, I'm sorry..

J: No, it's okay. I needed to wake up because I'm gonna take care of my baby niece.

T: Who's baby is it?

J: It's Michael's baby..

T: Michael has a baby?!

J: Yeah, just don't tell anyone, okay? They doesn't want the public and the media to know yet.

T: Who is the mother?

~DING DONG~

J: I'll call you later, okay? Somebody is on the door and I gotta get it.

T: Okay babe. Bye! I love you so much..

J: I love you too baby..

~END~ 

I got up and went to the door. I looked at the peep hole and saw it's mother. I immediately opened it and saw her smiling. I hugged her and she kissed my cheek.

"Come in mother." I told her and she went in and we went to Aubrey's room.

"Where are they?" Mother asked me while she opened Aubrey's door. She went to Aubrey and she kissed her forehead. 

"I think Raine is sleeping on their room, Michael went to record in his studio."

"Michael is always on recording.." 

"He needs to record, so that tomorrow they won't worry anything."

"Why is that??"

"Mother, Michael and Raine will go to Hawaii tomorrow with Aubrey."

"Really?" 

"Yeah, Michael wishes to have a family bonding with just the three of them."

"Michael missed the two of them very much when Raine is still travelling."

"I know, that's why he's treating them tomorrow."

"When are they going home?"

"Before New Year's Eve. Did he told you that we're going to have a party here for the New Year?" I asked Mother.

"Yeah, he did planned it out already." We both went out and she sat on the couch and I gave her some orange juice and sat beside her on the couch. 

"I'm glad Michael decided to have a break from recording and wants to spend time with his family." Mother said.

"I know mother. I'm just glad that they make each other happy."