Courtesy Call with Mr. President

*Raine

After the call with Michael, I went to fix myself.

~After 30 mins~

I'm so ready for this

I'm so ready for this. There's a little bit of nervousness and excitement in me.  I went dowstairs and ate breakfast. I saw my children happily playing with one another at their playmat in the living room while mother and Janet are preparing the table and breakfast.

"Mommy!!" Aubrey screamed. Prince, who's laying in his own gym mat, just kicking his legs and throwing his arms in the air. I went near them and kissed their heads. I sat on the couch and looked at them.

"Mommy, where are you going?" Aubrey asked.

"Mommy needs to meet Mr. Reagan, the President of United States, baby."

"Ohhh.. Can I come?"

"I'm sorry baby, you cannot come with me. I wish you could but, you're still little and---"

"I can be a good girl, mommy. I promise." Just then, her puppy dog eyes like Michael's suddenly appeared on her face.

"Did daddy taught that puppy dog eyes to you??" I asked her.

"Yes mommy. Daddy said that it really works."

"You want to talk to Auntie Jess and ask her if you can come with me??"

"Oh, please mommy!" I grabbed my phone and dialled Jessie. I put it on speaker mode and gave Aubrey the phone.

~CALL~

J: Hello..

A: Hi auntie Jess, it's Aubrey.

J: Oh! Bree, why'd you call?

A: Mommy cannot answer me and she said that I needed to call you and asked you.

J: What will you asked me baby B?

A: Can I come with mommy?? I promise to be a good girl! I promise that to my daddy. And he told me to be a good girl to everyone especially my mommy and my brother.

J: Oh! That's no big deal sweetheart. Of course you can. Do you already have an outfit??

A: Mommy, do I have an outfit?

R: Yes baby..

A: Mommy said yes.

J: Wear that crown like mommy okay?

A: Okay.. Thank you Auntie Jess.

J: Okay.. tell mommy that I'll pick you two up after 40 mins.

A: I'll tell mommy, bye!

J: Bye!

~END~

I got the phone and put it on my pocket. I stood up and got Aubrey's hand.