Farewell..

*Michael

Today is the day me and my family will separate ways again. They will go to California then, I'll continue my tour in Australia for the BAD Tour. We arrived here in the Changi airport and we all walked towards the security and we just waited for their flight to be called. I can already go to my plane, but I wanted to stay for a little while for them. 

"Babe, you can just go and we will wait for our flight." Raine said. 

"Babe, stop. I wanted to wait and I won't be able to see you again after a month."

"You need to go straight to New York for the kids while I work." She said.

"You got it, babe. What shall you do when you arrived at California?" I asked her while I intertwined our hand.

"Go to the White House for the courtesy call from President Ronald Reagan." She said. 

"Well, both King and Queen visits President Ronald Reagan for career succession. Mine, when he recognize me as the Thriller guy and when I lend a support for the drunk, alcohol and drug abuse. Then you, when you won Miss Universe." I said.

"The King of Pop and the Miss Universe Queen.. Am I really the winner?" She still can't believe and this pageant haven't sink in through her system.

"Of course babe, you won! It takes time to sink in through you that you really won this pageant." 

"It may takes months babe.." 

"I know but you'll do good in your work."

"Thank you babe." 

"You're always welcome baby.." 

"Flight number 5KE34 Singapore to California, please proceed to Gate 3. Again, flight number 5KE34 Singapore to California, please proceed to Gate  3. Thank you."  Their flight number was called. So, we all went to their gate number and I hugged both families. Mother carried Prince and I went to my son and kissed his forehead and cheek. 

"I love you so much Prince." I whisper at him. 

"Daddy?" I heard Aubrey with Raine. I went to them and I carried Aubrey. 

"Yes baby girl?" I said while Raine put her head on my shoulder and hugged my waist. 

"Are you going with us?" Aubrey asked.

"No, baby. Daddy needs to go and work." I said.

"You're working here?" 

"No baby, I am touring around the world, singing and dancing and working." I said.

"Can you come with us, please?" Aubrey buried her head into my neck. I rubbed her back and kiss her head.

"Baby, you need to go inside with mommy. But I will see you soon, baby.." I said with a little tears on my eyes.

"Please come home with us daddy?" Aubrey said.

"I'll follow, okay baby.. But let daddy do my work first so that I can buy you plenty of toys also Prince and food and clothes for all of us." I said and she nod her head and I saw her face full of tears. I kissed her cheek and I put her down and she walked towards Jackie and he carried her. I immediately hugged Raine and kissed her lips. She broke the kiss and she wiped my tears.

"I love you wifey." I said.

"I love you too my hubby." She hugged me tighter and I kissed her neck. I broke the hug and I let her go.

"You need to go Mike, your still have a flight to catch babe." She said.

"Okay babe. Call me when you arrived home."