Michael's Day

*Raine

~The Next Day~

Today is the day Michael will go to his studio for writing and maybe some recording songs. I woke up extra early because of Aubrey, she was hungry so I gave her the baby food, but things got out of hands. Aubrey threw her food on the floor and she also puke at the same time. I called Michael and he cleaned the floor and I cleaned Aubrey. Aubrey loves taking a bath but the thing is, she wouldn't want to go out of the tub. Mother's problem.

"Baby, did you-- Hey there my little sunshine!" We heard Michael entered the bathroom and she went to Aubrey and caressed her cheek. Aubrey just giggled and I just smiled. 

"Baby, is this her first time eating a baby food?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just wanna try if she likes it or not. Maybe I could try making baby food for her, not that kind of flavor." I said.

"What flavor did she tried awhile ago?"

"Chicken and peas.." 

"Oh.." He said. 

"Come on Aubrey, time to get up.." I told my daughter and she started crying.

"Oh my gosh!" I sighed deeply. 

"She really like baths.." Michael said.

"Yeah.. Could you ask her, maybe she changed her mind when it comes to you.." I told Michael and he went near Aubrey and got her hands.

"NO!!" Aubrey yelled at her father and I silently laughed.

"I didn't even said one word and yet she said no.." Michael went near me and I just laughed at him.

"You almost have her looks but she has my character." I told him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah.. Very stubborn.."

"But you love me!" I said while coming near him and I put my hands on the back of his head and he put his hands around my waist. He kissed my lips and I answered back.

"More than love.." He said in between our kisses.

"I love you too." I broke the kiss and hugged him. He rubbed my back and we just swayed a little. Suddenly, we heard Aubrey sneezed. We broke the hug and we both looked at Aubrey. 

"Alright, let's go my sunshine.." I told Aubrey and Michael grabbed her and carried her. I got the towel and put it around her. She immediately cried and it's starting to get so loud.

"This baby has your voice Mike, kinda irritating.." I rolled my eyes and he just put her to the changing station of Aubrey. 

"Atleast we already know what's her talent." He said.

"She's the mini Michael Jackson.." I said and he just laughed. Michael started to put her diaper and put her a lotion and put her socks. I put on her cutie pink dress and Michael combed her hair and he dried it.

"Aww.. my princess is so beautiful!" I said while admiring her.

"I know right." Michael said as he went near me and he put his hand on my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"So, when will I see you be pregnant again?" I immediately looked at him and slapped his arm.

"Wait, until we're married.."

"But I want to marry you, my soon-to be- Mrs. Jackson."

"Mr. Jackson, you need to finish the album and then, maybe we could get married." 

"Frank said that I need to released the album on August.." 

"August it is, then save the month of August for the wedding!" I said and he kissed my lips.