Protection

*Michael
~The Next Day~

Raine and Aubrey are still laying in our bed. Raine didn't want to let go of her since last night. I told Frank that I'll have a three weeks vacation for now because of Raine and Aubrey. I snuggle closer to Aubrey, whose in between me and Raine.

"Baby??" I called Raine. She looked at me and I held her cheek in my hand and we both smiled.

"I'm still scared Mike. What if we didn't---"

"Baby, it's okay. I'm here with you and Aubrey's here. Please stop worrying baby, just calm down and I'm here with you." She sat on the bed and I also sat and I scooped her and let her sat on my lap. I put my arms securely around her and she grabbed my cheeks.

"Baby, I love you.." I looked deep into her eyes and I kissed her lips.

"I love you more babe." She said in between our kisses. Until things became heated and something happened between us.

~FAST FORWARD~
~After 7 months~

"Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!" We all singed happy birthday to Aubrey.

"Make a wish princess." Michael said to his daughter while I carry her. She closed her eyes and she looked at me.

"Let's blow your candle, baby." Me, Michael and Aubrey blew her candle and everybody cheered.

"Happy Birthday baby!" I kissed her cheek and Michael did the same. Michael carried Aubrey and we all sat on our chairs. Then, the DJ played some party musics and some guests are partying on the dancefloor.

"Babe, I'll just bring Aubrey to her cousins." Michael said.

"Of course babe. Janet's here with me." I said while looking at Janet. He nodded his head and kissed my forehead and my growing stomach.

"I love you so much my prince.." Michael talked to our unborn child while I rubbed my stomach. We both smiled at each other and he stood up and went to his brothers.

Me and Michael decided to cancel the wedding first after I gave birth to our baby boy. Looking at my stomach, I remembered how I bombshell the news to Michael.

~FLASHBACK~

I kept puking and stomach pain and don't forget the cravings. I took a pregnancy test and waited for the result. Michael is out in his studio, recording his new album "BAD". The result came to positive. I immediately got Aubrey and we immediately droved to my doctor. And yep! The doctor confirmed it that I am really pregnant!😍 Me and Aubrey rushed to the store and I planned some special surprise to Michael. I just bought a box for the pregnancy test and another one for the ultrasound. I wrapped the box and put some ribbon on it. Me and Aubrey went back to Neverland and I put Aubrey in her crib and I placed the gift in Aubrey's cabinet. I placed a secret camera on the table near the door. I put some teddy and some clothes to disguise the camera. We waited him to come home. Until he reached home. I turned on the camera and carried Aubrey and we played on the place mat. I heard Aubrey's door opened. I looked at it and saw Michael. Me and Aubrey stood up and we hugged Michael. Michael is so stressed that he just hugged and kissed our heads.

"Baby, you okay?" I asked him slightly smiling.

"My work is getting hectic babe. I have so much work to do. I gotta go to my studio first and--"

"Before you go do your thing, can you help me change Aubrey's clothes?" I looked at him in my pleasing eyes.

"Please baby?" I asked him and he kissed my lips.

"How could I resist those eyes babe? And of course, I'll calm myself a little before working."

"Thank you so much love." I let Aubrey sat on her changing station and removed her clothes.

"Baby, can you get Aubrey's night clothes?" I heard him walked through the cabinet of Aubrey.  I looked at him and he got the box and the clothes. He gave me the clothes and I put the onesies to Aubrey.

"Ahhh.. babe, what's with this box?" He asked me. I played innocent on him.

"Try to open it." I finished putting clothes on Aubrey. We both looked at her father and Michael opened the box and he first got my letter.

"To the best father and fiancè ever, here's a special gift for you that cannot be repay by money or anything but love. We love you so much Michael❤."

He looked at me and smiled. He was shocked when he saw the ultrasound and pregnancy test. He put downs the whole box and he hugged me and Aubrey and heard him crying.

"This is the best gift baby! I'm gonna be a father again! I love you so much baby.. I'm very honored of this precious gift😭." Michael said while tearing up. I broke the hug and I put Aubrey in her crib. I went back to Michael and I wiped away his tears. I put my hands around his neck and he did the same on my waist.

"Baby, you deserved my baby and Aubrey and many more to come. I am happy that you let me be the mother of your children. You deserve to be a loving father of my kids. And I promise you that no any other man can be the father of my kids unless you. I love you so much baby and I can't wait to have this baby with you." I kissed his lips until we heard Aubrey's scream. Me and Michael broke the kiss and we both look at Aubrey and she is jumping in her crib. Me and Michael looked at each other and we both giggled.

"Guess she literally doesn't want us to be affectionate." Michael said.

"Like you, wanted an attention." I laughed and I kissed his cheeks.

~END OF FLASHBACK~ 

I just smiled while rubbing my stomach and reminiscing Michael's reaction towards my second pregnancy .

"You okay sissy?" I heard Janet asked me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes, I am fine sis. Just remembered when I first told Michael that I'm pregnant to Prince."  I smiled at her and she did the same. I looked to where Michael and Aubrey are. Michael suddenly looked at me and he smiled and winked at me. I just smiled and blushed a little.