Aftermat

*Raine
~The Next Day~

I woke up by Aubrey's cry. I looked at the clock and it's just 3:30 am! Gosh! Just then, Aubrey's cry suddenly faint. I looked at Michael and he's sleeping peacefully. I stood up carefully not wanting to wake up Michael. I walked to Aubrey's room when I saw the door it's wide open. Me and Michael didn't left the door wide open last night. It's impossible that the wind blew it because we closed the window properly. I walked over to the crib and my heart started to break. Aubrey is not on her crib!!

"Aubrey?! Love, where are you??" I immediately looked around and saw no sign of Aubrey. I immediately went back to mine and Michael's room and woke him up.

"Michael! Wake up!! Aubrey's missing!!!" I started breaking up. Michael, then, woke up and he held me. I grabbed his hand and led him to Aubrey's room.

"OH NO!! Aubrey, baby.. where are you??!!" Michael started to shout and looked for Aubrey. He went down and warned his bodyguards. I grabbed Aubrey's blanket and the scent is still there. I hugged it and sat on the rocking chair and I put it in my face and cried..

"Raine, baby.." I heard Michael's voice. I look at him and went to him and sobbed on his chest.

"Michael, Aubrey's been kidnapped. I don't know what to do knowing my daughter, our daughter is missing. I need her Michael, she's innocent, young and she's only a child! I can't afford to lose her and--and--"

"Babe, I'll do everything to get Aubrey, I promise you. We'll have her back in our arms again.." He rubbed my back and he's calming me down. But, it doesn't work. I need my daughter..

*Michael

Who could've taken my daughter?! She's still young and why?! Just then, I heard a siren of police cars.

"Babe, let's talk to the police first." I told Raine. She won't stop and won't calm down. I know it hurts her so much, it also hurts me to see her in pain. I know she's our daughter but I needed Raine to calm down, she might have a nervous breakdown and this might lead to depression if she won't calm down. We're already outside and we saw two policemen and two investigators.

"Mr. Jackson and Ms. Willis, we sent some police mobiles to roam around town, the kidnapper might not be gone by this far." The 1st police said.

"I am Sergeant Tom Genes and she's Lietuenant Carly Hines. These are the detectives-investigator of my team." Said by Sergeant Tome

"Mr. Jackson, Ms. Willis, would you show us the incident area?" Lietuenant Carly asked.

"Michael, could you do it?" Raine asked me.

"Sure babe. Just sit on the couch first." I helped her on the way to the couch. I kissed her forehead and I went upstairs, on Aubrey's room.

*Raine

I'm lost now. My daughter, my only daughter is missing and I can't afford to wake up everyday, knowing my daughter is still out there. I wish they could find my daughter.. I'm so weak right now. I got Aubrey's blanket and a couch cushion and I just cuddled Aubrey's blanket.

"Baby??" I heard Michael's voice. I looked at him and saw him walking near me with the police and investigators on his back and they all sat on the couch. Michael hugged me and my tears fell onto his shirt. I wiped it and looked at the police.

"Have you find any trace of anything??" I asked them weakly.

"The kidnapper is very wise, Ms. Willis. He didn't have any trace inside the room except, the windows are opened and it has cracked." The first detective said.

"What happened when you found out that your daughter went missing?" Sergeant Tom asked me.

"I woke up at 3:30 because I heard Aubrey cried. I slowly went into her room because I don't want Michael to woke up yet. Just then, I saw the door in Aubrey's room is wide open. Me and Michael didn't  left it wide open last night before we sleep, and it's impossible the wind blew it because we closed Aubrey's windows and all the windows are closed. Yes, we left Aubrey's door open but not wide open." I said.