Beach

*Raine

We just arrived at the beach and we just went to the sand and put our things there. Aubrey and her cousins changed their clothes into swimming attire.

"Mommy, I'm going to swim with Brandi and my cousins." Aubrey said.

"Did you apply some lotion?" I asked her.

"Auntie Toya put some into me." 

"Please be careful baby." Michael said. Then, Aubrey went to run towards the water.

"How 'bout you babe?" Michael asked me. I'm still wearing my clothes, not wanting to change, for now.

"I don't want to swim, yet."

"Oh, come on babe.. I'm already waiting for you so that we can already dip in the water." I look at him and he's still on his fully clothes.

"Babe, you're still wearing your clothes. How can you be so ready in that?"

"I'll just remove this and done!"

"Right now?"

"Come on babe. Only oldies stays here." Mike says unable to wait while grabbing my forearms.

"Fine! But, come with me to the restroom while I change my clothes." I said. 

"Of course baby!" I grabbed my bag with my clothes and Mike grabbed my bag and he put it on his shoulder. He held my shoulder and we both walked together to the restroom. When we arrived, I went in first with my bag and closed the door. 

I went out and saw Michael waiting for me

"Hey babe, what do you think of my outfit?" He went to look at me and his eyes scan my body and he did the lip bite. 

"Babe, if I only have a power to make boys blind when looking at you, I certainly blind them all.." I just giggled at his silliness. 

"Race you to the place!" I started to run and giggled.

"Baby, wait for me!" I heard Michael. I looked back at him and he is now on my back. Just then, I felt his hands wrapped around my waist and he spin me around. 

"AHH!! Michael!!" I just screamed and giggled. He laughed very softly and he put me down and he went in front of me and he kissed my lips. I broke the kiss and I walked near mom. 

"Raine, Jessie called and said that you're flight tomorrow changed." Mom said.

"Why?"

"The management wants you to have a one week vacation first in California, then after the vacation, you're proceeding to New York in the headquarters for you to do your Miss Universe work." Mom said.

"And the bad news of that is, you won't be able to go home unless there's an emergency happened." Mom said. I sighed and looked at Michael. 

"Okay."