Rehearsals

*Raine
~Next Month~

Tomorrow will be the day that I'll fly to Singapore for the rehearsals for Miss Universe. But before I fly, both families are here in the Neverland to celebrate Prince's first month. 

"Baby.." Michael caught my attention. He sat beside me and he hugged me. I hugged him back and I can't help but shed a little tear. I immediately wiped it.

"I know it's gonna be a hard day tomorrow." Michael said.

"It's hard to leave the kids, even you! I already feel your struggle."

"I know, but at this time, it's hard to leave your family behind." 

"Yeah." I broke the hug and saw Aubrey playing with her cousins and Prince with mother.

"I hope the kids will understand why I need to leave."

"I know they will, even Aubrey." Just then, I received a phone call and I looked at it and it's an unknown number. I immediately answered it.

~CALL~

R: Hello??

??: Good evening Miss USA. This is the management of Miss Universe. In behalf of the management, we would like to congratulate you for being part of the most awaited night. 

R: Thank you so much.

??: The pleasure is all yours. From this day forward, your wardrobe will be strictly dress or anything long skirt and strictly heels.

R: Okay. Thank you for the warm up.

??: You're welcome. Tomorrow is the big day. Have a beauty rest and take care Miss USA.

R: Thank you and have a great day.

??: The same, Miss USA.

~END~

"Woah!" I said.

"Why baby?"

"Well, the management welcomed me for being the Miss USA and they also congratulated me."

"This is it baby! It's your dreams!"

"I know baby."

"Raine!" I heard Janet called me. 

"Yep?" 

"Jessie's here for your wardrobe!" Me and Michael stood up and we saw Jessie by the door with Janet. Janet left us and I kissed Jessie's cheek. 

"This will be your outfit tomorrow." She gave me this outfit:

" She gave me this outfit: