Home Time

*Raine

Me, Michael and the kids are inside the Neverland. I just got out of the hospital and tabloids are really bugging us on the way out. But thankfully, Mike's bodyguards and mine teamed up and helped us to make our way out of the hospital. Michael brought Prince to his room and Aubrey stayed in mine and Mike's room and she requested me to cuddle with her. Me and Aubrey are laying on the bed, cuddling while watching her favorite princess cartoon, Cinderella.

"Mommy, I want to be a pwincess.." Aubrey said.

"Baby, you are mommy and daddy's princess already."

"No mommy. I want to be a real pwincess."

"Baby, right now, you are the princess, okay? You're mommy and daddy's princess."

"Who's my prince charming?"

"Prince is. Your baby brother is your prince charming."

"Mommy, is daddy your prince charming before?" Aubrey sat down and I sat immediately and held her in my lap.

"Princess, daddy is my prince charming before until now. But when you and Prince became part of our lives, daddy became my king."

"And you're his queen?" I nodded my head at her.

"Yes baby."

"That means, when I grow up, I'm gonna have a prince charming and he will be my king, just like you mommy?"

"In the future baby. But right now, you're still little and you're going to be mommy and daddy's princess. Also Prince, but he is mommy, daddy and Aubrey's Prince. And you are his princess." Aubrey nodded with the idea of our royal-like family. Just then, Michael came in and he went beside us and he sat next to me and he carried me and he sat me onto his lap. I snuggle on his chest and he kissed my head. Aubrey snuggle closer to me and I hugged her. Michael put his arms around us and we all watched the movie.

"I heard the conversations between you and Bree." Michael said quietly.

"Your daughter really likes the idea of being a Royal."

"But, I kinda laughed when she asked you if when will she have a prince charming like you. That girl needs to grow first before thinking about boys."

"Babe, she's just a kid who likes the idea of prince and princesses. Your daughter maybe wished to have a prince charming like her father."

"Yeah.. I wish our kids won't grow too fast. I hate to see them grow, have their own life, their own family, and seeing them happy with their life and success."

"Michael, let's stop worrying about the future and let's enjoy our moments with the kids while their young and little."

"Yeah. Thank you for giving me an amazing family, mommy." I looked at him and he kissed my lips and I answered his kiss. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"You're very much welcome. I love you so much baby.." Michael's phone begun to rang and he got his phone on his pocket and answered it. Me and Aubrey just watched the movie until I heard Michael sighed deeply. He put his phone on the nightstand and he went back to hugged us.

"Is something wrong baby?" I asked him.

"They want me to go on tour for the upcoming album."

"When will be your tour?"

"September 12. They already planned it very well and they will tell the news tomorrow morning."

"September? That is the month of the coronation night in Miss Universe. You will come and watched it, right?" I looked at him and his emotion is a bit sad.