Potions and Parcels

It is morning at Midgards, and currently you and your new best friend Peter Parker are darting a weaving through the corridors of your school, both late for your Transfiguration class. Coincidently, you and Peter already had one thing in common, you were both heavy sleepers.

Finally, spotting the door to the classroom, you and Peter rush in; and as you enter, your gaze  meets Michelle's, who rolls her eyes in annoyance. Yes, perhaps it was a bit pathetic that you two were late on the first day, but honestly the whole castle was a maze!

From what you knew about Michelle, she had most definitely been the first person in the classroom. Not to mention the noise she was making in the dormitories getting ready during the early hours of morning. Whatever she was doing was to be especially loud for you, as her bed was located directly to the right of yours.

"We— We made it. Can you imagine what Professor T'Challa would do to us if he knew we were late?" Peter mutters breathlessly.

Just then, a black cat jumps off the teachers desk and transforms into none other than: Professor T'Challa himself!

The two of you stand there amazed.

"A-Awesome." Peter whispers.

T'Challa nods, "Ah, thank you for that assessment, Mr. Parker. However, maybe I should turn either Ms. Marvel or yourself into a clock, that way perhaps at least one of you could be on time for my class."

You laugh sheepishly, "I'm sorry Professor, we got lost."

"Then instead of a clock, a map? Hm. I trust don't you need one to find your seats," he waves you off and walks to the front of the classroom.
_

Later on, inside Professor Laufeysons potions classroom, the whole class sits at lab tables with their partners. Excitedly, you glance around at the steaming cauldrons places atop each table.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom slams open and Professor Laufeyson comes rushing in.

"In my class there will be no foolish wand waving or incantations. I don't expect many of you children to truly enjoy the subtle science and art that is potion making. However...for those select few..." he looks at Liz, who smiles with an air of supremacy, "...who contain a certain predisposition, if you will, can learn with my guidance: how to bewitch the mind, and ensnare the senses. How to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death."

You nod along, scribbling Professor Laufeyson's speech down on a piece of fresh parchment.

"Then again...maybe some of you have come to Midgards in possession such formidable abilities already, that you feel the need to not pay attention."

Michelle, who sits next to you, nudges you lightly with her elbow, you look up, and Professor Laufeyson's eyes are glued on you. He then walks directly in front of your desk where he can speak to you more properly.

"Ah, Ms. Marvel. Our brand new celebrity. Hmm, tell me, what exactly would I get if I added, I don't know...powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"I know, sir." Michelle's hand shoots up, you however, just shrug.

"Ah, you don't know? Well, let's try again. Where would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

"Um...I— I don't know, sir." you mutter, embarrassed.

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane?"