The Maze

"I remember when I first met all of you. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever seen. Always reminded me of myself a little bit. And here we all are, four years later." Bruce says cheerfully.

"We're still misfits." You grin.

"Maybe. But we've all got each other." Peter says slinging his arm around you.

"Look at _____ of course. Soon to be! The youngest! Tri-Wizard champion there's ever been!" Bruce cheers.

Bruce, Peter and Michelle all walk on singing the Midgards song. Suddenly a sharp pain cuts through your thoughts, you stop in your tracks, and hold your head in pain. You start stumbling around the forest, trying to find your friends, then you trip over something.

You groan, get up and dust yourself off. You quickly look back to see whatever you'd tripped over. On the ground you see Zebediah Killgrave laying lifeless.
_

You place your ear to the door of Strange's office and listen keenly to the conversation inside.

"A man has died here. And he won't be the last, you must take action."

"I will not. In times like these the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength Strange."

"Then for once show them some."

"The tri-wizard tournament will not be cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward."

"But surely that is what's right, no matter what others think."

"What did you say? What did you say to me?"

"Excuse me gentlemen, it may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private."

It's Nick Fury's voice, you quickly back up from the door and make it look like you were about to knock.

The door magically opens and you enter.

"_____ how good to see you again." Minister of Magic Thaddeus Ross says fakely.

"I can come back later Professor." You tell Strange.

"Oh not necessary _____. The minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you. Feel free to indulge in some licorice snaps in my absence, but I have to warn you they're a little bit sharp." He winks.

Strange leaves and you are left alone in the room. You shrug and turn to the snack-bowl a take a hand full of the candies, you pluck one out of your pile and suddenly it turns into a small creature with sharp teeth. It nips you and you drop the rest of the candies which had also turned into little creatures.

"Agh!" You shout, stumbling backwards into one of the cabinets.

The cabinet you slammed into opens up. You can see a blue glimmer from the inside. You peak inside, there is a dish, almost like a sink, and inside of it sits a glowing blue pool of water. You open the cabinet all the way to get a better look.

Inside the water you can see something at the bottom of the bowl, you move closer to it, and closer until your face touches the water and suddenly you're pulled into bottom.
_

You land in another time and place. It's a courtroom, the walls have a red glow, it's quiet, despite the many people sitting before you. You glance around, Professor Strange is seated next to you.

"Professor?" You ask.

Strange does not respond, in fact he doesn't even seem to realize you're there.

The man seated on the other side of you greets him.

Strange and the man shake hands. Their handshake goes straight through your body, you seem to have no presence here.