This Way to the Ministry of Magic

Peter peers around a building. A few yards off, a witch approaches. Peter begins to walk, preceding her down the street, then kneels, pretending to fiddle with his shoelace. Suddenly in a swift wand motion the witch stiffens and falls into your waiting arms.

Peter hurries back, taking her feet, and helps you hustle her out of view. You prop her up between another witch and a wizard, one tall, one short, both unconscious. Michelle is in the corner of the empty garage the three of you were currently occupying, pouring polyjuice potion into three cups.

"Let's do this. Who gets who?" Peter asks.

"Well, unless you wanna wear a skirt..." Michelle says, leaning down, plucking a hair from one of the witches.

"I wouldn't mind it..." Peter mutters.

Michelle gives him a look, "Remember what we agreed on. Keep your eyes down. Don't speak to anyone unless necessary. Act as normal as possible. Just do what you see everyone else doing. We do that, and we get ourselves inside. And then..."

"Well, then it gets really tricky." You frown.

"Yep." Michelle nods.

You and Peter look at each other and stare at the scene before you.

"This is completely insane." You sigh.

Peter shrugs, "It's not like we haven't fought a giant spider...and a werewolf...and a convicted murder, not to mention you've fought Thanos at least—"

"Okay, okay...I get it Pete. It just feels like the odds are all against us this time. Like something really bad will happen." You frown.

"Don't worry." Peter places a hand on your shoulder, "Just act natural. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I'll protect you this time, that is if you need me, alright? Sometimes it's a little tough to be the one who always gets saved."

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you couldn't save me. You have though, whether you know it or not. If I didn't have you Pete, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead by now." You give him a quick, but loving kiss.

Michelle looks at the two of you, "If you two are done being sappy now, shall we get this show on the road?"

You smile, "Of course, Michelle. Now come on, we've got a stone to find."
_

The three of you, in your new identifies, emerge from the garage.

Peter, in the guise of a female witch, pulls out an ID card, "In case you guys interested, I'm Julia Carpenter, Magical Maintenance Department. And I must say, when I first put this skirt on, it was a little tight around the old—"

"Okay—! That's very nice, Peter." You say quickly, red dusting your face. You, in the body of another female witch pat your pockets for an ID, but they're empty, "I'm...nobody."

Michelle, under the male wizards guise, pulls out her ID, "I am Jefferson Davis, Magical Law Enforcement Officer."

You think for a moment, "That name...sounds so familiar. Miles...you're...Michelle, I think Jefferson Davis is Miles Morales' dad."

"No kidding." Michelle mutters, "Miles went back to Midgards this term you know..."

Although you had chose Peter, and you would continue to chose Peter for as long as you could, Miles still held a special place in your heart, even as a friend. He was there for you when even the person you loved most had abandoned you, and you would never forget that.

Michelle snaps her fingers in front of your face, "Remember, even though you're nobody, you're still somebody. Be careful."

Just then a skinny wizard strides by, "Morning, Julia! Good luck today."