Dueling Club

It really is a gloomy place, you think, the cracked mirrors, chipped sinks, guttering candles.

You and Peter huddle over a small, bubbling cauldron as Michelle adds odd ingredients. Its too bad you couldn't ask Ned for help, well because he wouldn't approve, he was quite brilliant at potions.

"Again? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Michelle asks.

"Of course! Don't you see? Adrian Toomes must've opened it when he was at school here, and now he's told Liz how to do it." Peter says.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure." Michelle says.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of the girl's bathroom? Don't you think we'll get in trouble?" Peter asks.

"Never. No one over comes in here." Michelle says shaking her head.

"Why?" you ask.

"Screaming Starr. You know, the ghost of Ava Starr."

"Who's Ava Starr?" Peter says scrunching up his face.

There is a loud, piercing screach, and a transparent body comes out of the wall next to you. She is face to face with Peter.

"I'm Screaming Starr. I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about fat, ugly, annoying, sulking, moping Ava?" Ava sobs loudly, and dives head first into the toilet.

"She's a little sensitive." Michelle frowns.
_

DUELING CLUB! First Meeting Tonight.

You read, turning away from the message board, you see a golden stage has been erected. Professor Summers struts atop it.

"Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Strange has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions- for full details, see my published works." Summers smiles.

You roll your eyes, the boy next to you turns as if to speak to you, "That Summers' something, isn't he? Awfully brave man." he offers his hand, "James Rupert. But you can call me Rhodey if you'd like. I'm in Hufflepuff."

"Nice to meet you. I'm-" you start.

"I know who you are. We all do. Even us Muggle-borns." Rhodey grins agreeably, looks back to the stage, where Professor Laufeyson has joined Summers.

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Laufeyson. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now I don't want any of you youngsters  to worry. You'll still have your Potions Master when I'm through with him, never fear!" Summers brags.

"What's the fun in that?" Peter laughs.

Summers and Laufeyson face each other and bow. They turn, walk ten paces, then spin, wands poised like swords.

"As you can see, we are holding our wands in the accepted combative position. On the count of three, we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill, of course." Summers nods cheerfully.

You eye Laufeyson, "I wouldn't bet on that."

"One-two-three-" Summers counts,

"Expelliarmus!" Laufeyson says sharply, A dazzling flash of scarlet light bursts forth and blasts Summers his feet and into the wall behind.