Shell Cottage

A vision blinks by your eyes in a swollen blur. The stone. The cloak. The wand.

You peer at Michelle and whisper quickly, "They exist. The Hallows."

Michelle looks at you expectantly. You nod, your face surely shrouded in shadow, barely visible.

"But he only wants the one, the last one. That's what he's been looking for."

"What're you saying?" Michelle whispers.

"He knows where it is, You-Know-Who. He'll have it by the end of the night. He's found the Infinity Wand." You say, tears pooling at the corner of your eyes.

As Michelle stares in stunned disbelief, figures emerge from the trees. Peter is shoved to the ground next to them.

The snatchers strip everyone of their wands. You sigh, you had just gotten a replacement wand from Michelle that she nabbed off another snatcher while she was gone, now you were wandless once more.

A snatcher grabs your swollen face and begins to examine it.

"Don't touch her!" Peter shouts.

A fist suddenly hits Peter hard. It's Victor Creed.

"Stop it!" You growl.

"Your friend'll get worse than that if he doesn't behave, girl."

As a snatcher paints your face with light, you peer up, your eyes swollen to slits, your nose covered in dried blood.

"What happened to you, ugly?" The snatcher spits.

Your hand finds your face, and you feel the lumps.

"What's your name?" Victor Creed snarls.

Various names pop up in your memory, who were some downright horrible people you knew...?

"Thompson. Hela Thompson."

Flash and Hela...they were pretty vile. Wouldn't make a bad couple either, eh?

"Check the list. And you?" Victor presses on Peter's neck with his boot.

"Nova Alexander." Peter coughs.

Victor laughs, "Like hell you are. We know Bucket-head. Try again."

"Parker..." Peter pauses, "George Parker."

"Parker, eh? Wouldn't be related to that blood traitor May Parker, would you?"

"Shut up! May Parker's ten times the wizard you are!" Peter growls.

"Worth ten times you if I can find her. Wasn't you that tipped her off, was it?" Victor asks.

Peter stays mute.

He turns to Michelle.

"How about you, dear? What do they call you...?"

"Elizabeth Stacy. Half-blood." She says quickly.

Suddenly another snatcher pops in, "There's no Hela Thompson on the list."

Victor turns to your "Hear that, ugly? The list says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are? Hm?"

You shrug, "The list is wrong. I told you who I
am—"

Victor suddenly walks up to you and gazes at your face more closely, smearing the dirt and blood away from your forehead. Your scar itches with anticipation.

He looks at you curiously, "Change of plans. We won't be taking these ones to the Ministry."
_

Victor Creed and the snatchers escort you, Peter and Michelle past yew hedges in front of a very large mansion. It's black and ghostly, looking like something out of a horror movie.