The Final Burden

You and Ned enter the Room of Doors, but Michelle's X's has faded from the walls.

"Where do we go?" Ned asks.

"I'm not sure..." you frown.

A door opens and Wade and Peter emerge, Wades arm slung around Peters neck as the pair stumble towards you.

"What happened?" You rush towards them.

"I think my ankles broken. And somebody hit Wade with a weird spell..." Peter says.

Wade laughs strangely, "Hiya ____," he giggles, "You look funny." He laughs again.

Peters leg gives way and he and Wade fall onto the ground. You shoot to Peter's side, feeling very concerned, as his breathing is very hard and his eyelids begin to flutter.

You turn to Ned, "We need to get out of here."

Suddenly another door opens, and five Children of Thanos emerge.

"There they are!" Promixa Midnight shouts.

Stunning spells rain all around you, Ned and Wade dart for the nearest door, and Wade is blasted off his feet, tumbling to the floor.

The next stunning spell hits Ned on the back, he falls to the ground, Michelle's limp body rolling away from him.

You have no choice but to run with Peter and leave the rest of the group behind

You and Peter lunge for an adjacent door, and stagger into the Room of the Veil. Just as you enter, Peter is hit with a stunning spell and collapses at the foot of the door, his body bumping into yours.

The momentum causes you to slip and fall down the stairs, tumbling to the bottom of the chamber, your body resting at the foot of the veil.

Doors all around you burst open and Children of Thanos enter, climbing to surround you, but from a safe distance.

You attempt to stagger up onto the dais, your wand held weakly in your hand, blood trickling out of your mouth and down your chin.

Adrien shoves his way towards you, "Your race is run Marvel, now hand it over."

Proxima and several others drag your friends into the chamber.

You glance around frantically, "Let my friends go and I will."

Adrien smugly grins, "You are in no position to negotiate."

Peter struggles against the person holding him, "Don't do it, _____! Don't!"

"Stop, Peter!" You shout.

Proxima looks at Peter, "Peter? Peter Parker?" She laughs in glee, "My dear boy, I paid your parents a vist a long while ago. We had such a time!"

"You killed them!" Peter spits.

Proxima beams at him, "So, Marvel. Give us the prophecy or I'll see how long it takes us to crack Parker like his parents."

You are so very desperate, "Fine!" You reach for the prophecy to give it to them.

Proxima laughs, "Crucio!"

"NO!" You scream.

Peter cries out in pain, curling up in a ball screaming at the top of his lungs.

The doors at the top of the chamber explode off their hinges, everything stops as, Peggy, Steve, Fury, and Tony blast spells at the Children of Thanos, Adrien moves to attack, but Peggy disarms him.

You leap off the dais, landing next to Peter, "Peter! Are you alright?"

Peter somehow manages a weak smile, but he is unable to vocalize. You help Peter up and begin making your way away from the fighting.