Ask the character: Responses

The characters respond to your questions.
(Thanks to everyone who participated, I really enjoyed writing this!)

Y/n:
Q: What's it like at Midgards?

A: Midgards is incredible! I love it so much more than my aunt and uncles, that's for sure. I'm scared of what's to come with the tournament, but It happened and I'm gonna face it. I love the food and my soft bed, classes are a bit boring at times but I wouldn't trade them for the world. (Don't tell Proffessor T'Challa though, he might give me more homework.)

Q: What's it like being friends with MJ?

A: She's absolutely brilliant. I love her, but I don't understand her. I know she likes Peter and she acts a bit jealous at times but I'm okay, as long as she doesn't try to marry Peter or anything. I'm proud to say I've never had her do my homework. Although I have copied off of her...does that count?

Peter Parker:
Q: Okay why are you being a jerk to y/n? She didn't exactly choose to be in the tournament.

A: I really, really like y/n....uh- don't tell her I said that. But there's no way she didn't put her name in the cup! She's used to the glory, so I don't blame her for entering. I just wish she would've told me how she did it, if she had, this whole thing would be over. I hope it gets resolved, I miss her...wait- don't tell her that either.

Q: What are your feelings on y/n being in the tournament, do you really believe she put her name in the goblet?

A: She got into one of the greatest tournaments ever, I don't really feel bad for her. What are they gonna make her do, fight Thanos in the flesh? I'm sure it'll be a couple of duels or something, she's tough, she'll be fine. And as for putting her name in the Goblet, why would someone else put her name in, the tournament can't be that dangerous. At least I think?

Q: When are you gonna ask y/n out?

A: I was planning to ask her to the ball, I'd still like to, but- hey! Isn't this question a little personal?

Q: Why are you so mad about the tournament? She told you she didn't want to be in it and your being a brat.

A: When She tells me how she got her name in the Goblet I'll stop. But for now, I'm still mad...wait- am I really being a brat?

Q: What do you like about y/n?

A: She's funny and is very loyal to her friends. She won't let anyone cross you if she cares about you. She's smarter than people think and a great witch.
I hope all this Goblet of Fire business gets resolved soon.

Q: Why can Peter be hot and cute all at the same time?

A: What- pardon? I mean- thank you very much but, I dunno, I'm not cute, and I'm definitely not hot- uh, next question please?

Q: Are you feeling okay?

A: Yes. No. Kinda. I don't feel so good.

Q: Can you tell y/n you like her?

A: As soon as everything is resolved, I think I'll be ready to start something with her. Unless...this doesn't get resolved. Uh, I don't wanna think about that.

Miles Morales:
Q: Do you like y/n?

A: Uh- I mean I don't really know her. Wait- that came out wrong. She's really cool, and kinda crazy for putting her name in that cup. Even though I don't really think she did it. She hangs around Peter Parker and Michelle Jones a lot, so she must be pretty smart to keep up with them.

Q: Opinions on Katherine Pryde and y/n Marvel?

A: They are both amazing Quidditch players. I know people say Kitty is the rightful Midgards champion, but I don't think y/n entered on purpose. Y/n has been really nice to me so far, I have no reason to dislike her, same with Kitty.

Q: Is y/n your future sunflower?

A: Im not sure what this means but, I don't know, I think love right now would be too much. If the opportunity came up, somethings you just can't refuse.

Professor Strange:
Q: Do you ship any of your students? And if so, who do you ship?

A: Well only the first years ride in boats across the lake. I suppose they're the only students I ship. It'd be dangerous to keep any larger sea vessels on the black lake because of the giant squid.

Q:What do you think about high functioning sociopaths?

A: Beg your pardon? Well...I suppose it's an issue for the muggle world, however that one man, Berlock? Sherlock? Whatever his name is, I've been told I bear a likeness to him.

Ned Leeds:
Q: Who do you like out of your school mates?

A: Peters my best friend, even though when we're together he spends most of his time drooling over
Y/n. Y/n's nice too, she lets me talk about plants, well most of the time. But Gwen Stacy is who I hang out with a lot now a days, she likes potions and herbology as well! But I think she has a thing for Peter...or maybe Miles? I can't tell.

Q: Can you be my wingman?

A: Don't worry, I got your back. Actually scratch that, I have a hat that Peter's Aunt May said looked good, so I'll use that instead to win them over.