The Prophecy

The Thestrals soar in between many tall buildings before finally landing in front of a red telephone booth.

Ned jumps off his Thestral shakily, "Never again..."

"What now, _____?" Peter asks.

You lead everyone into the telephone booth and step in, everyone crams inside behind you. You and Peter are pressed together, chest to chest.

You blush slightly, "S-Sorry let me just—" you reach across and press in the same number Peggy had on the keypad.
_

The elevator grinds to a halt and the doors swing open. You and the others step out into the receptionist area with the humongous golden fountain, only this time instead of the ministry being full of life and work, it is deathly quite and completely deserted.

Everyone fans out, wands at the ready.

You nod, "Alright, come on."

You head past the fountain and up the steps to the Ministry of Magic.

Everyone steps into a much larger elevator (thank goodness); after you pull the lever to your destination, the group stands placidly as the elevator clinks downward slowly. Finally, it grinds to a halt.

"Department of Mysteries." The elevator voice announces.

The doors open and you lead the group out, just like all the others, this department is also abandoned.

"Where is everyone?" You whisper.

"The Ministry closed half an hour ago. I think everyone went home." Michelle answers.

You nod grimly, "That's exactly how Thanos got in unnoticed."
_

Everyone walks until you finally reach the hallway identical to the one from your dreams.

You stop, "This is it, come on."

You make your way down the long hallway. Your whole body vibrating with anticipation, until you reach the door at the end, exactly like from your dreams, only it does not glow around the edges.

You test the handle, the door swings open. You glance at your friends behind you, "Stay close."

The room is large and circular, and filled with identical doors all the way around, this terrifying ambiance's is only added to because its only illuminated with light from blue-flamed candles. After Ned enters the room last, the door swings closed with an echoing bang.

"Now what?" Wade asks.

You look around, confused, "I don't understand. In my dream, the doors weren't identical."

"Well...lets try a few." Michelle shrugs.

You nod, "Yeah, I'll know the way when I see it."

You walk to the first door you see and open it,
stepping inside, the others follow.

The room is like an upside down ziggurat, with huge steps leading to the base of the pit. On the lowest level rests a dark grey veil that flutters as if their was a breeze. Soft whispers fill the room.

"Who's there?" You call. You clamber down the steps to the Veil and stare hard at it, the whispers intensify, and you glance around the room.

"There's no one here, _____. This isn't the right room." Michelle says quickly.

You had the strangest feeling that there was someone standing right behind the veil on the other side of the archway. Gripping your wand very tightly, you edge around the structure, but there's nobody there; all that you can see is the other side of the tattered black veil.