Eight

Mariana sat by the window silently staring outside, the rain kept hitting on the glass it's rhythm soothing to her ears.

Beryl had covered her thoughts, all she could see was daughter.

Stephanie had come up a while ago asking her to come down and have dinner with them but she seemed to had lost all her appetite within a snap.

Mariana had unknowingly gone back to pushing herself away from people without realising it, Her thoughts, her past and her pain had become the centre of her world once more.

Marco walked in to her room and she didn't even notice, he leaned by the door and stared at her. His thoughts moved back to the first day he had walked into this room after she had arrived, the way she had pushed him away still hurt a bit.

A lone tear escaped down her cheeks but there was no way she would notice, there was no day or night her eyes weren't empty even when she was trying to run away.

Yet they were the best beautiful thing he had ever seen, they held a world he would love to live in.
They also held Marco's favourite color and he knew it.

Marco walked away leaving her alone to her thoughts but still couldn't notice, Mariana kept staring outside at the dark clouds that were reflecting her feelings.

She pulled her self up and moved over to the bed, laying down under the covers hoping maybe sleep would help in such moment but She could feel her heart sore, the pain was chocking her.

Tears that fell down her eyes couldn't even stop for a minute, to think of it what was her life for anymore.

She was so damn tired of this pain, her daughter was shot in front of her eyes. Valente won't stop looking for her and she didn't want that life once again, Marco will also kill her when he knows her secret so what was there to live for anymore.

It ached so much, it hurt so badly. Pain that couldn't be seen or scratched but felt. She pushed herself off the bed and walked into the bathroom coming to a stop in front of the sink.

Mariana stared at herself in the mirror, her eyes red with dark circles around them, she wasn't even that beautiful that some one would find interest in her one day.

She was a loser and a loner not even one person wanted to be her friend without judging, closing her eyes and breathing in before opening them again.

Mariana searched around through the cabins below until her eyes fell on a razor blade, her heart thumped loudly in her chest.

Was this what she really wanted, to go like this?
Was it going to make her happy after all?

She pulled it out and sat back leaning against the wall, now she didn't care any more all she yearned for was to be with her daughter maybe it would give her a peace of mind.

Throwing it's paper on the side, she stared at the shiny thing for a minute or two pushing aside all her thinking before bringing it's sharp edge towards her wrist. Her dark hair covered half of her face as she brought her knees to her chest.

A slow but beautiful sound filled the room, it's notes catching her attention. The sadness could be felt through the music just like the first time she listened to Marco play.

Leaning back, tears started to flow randomly while a light sob escaped her lips. Closing her eyes tight, she allowed the sharp blade go deep within her skin, cutting deeper.

She didn't know why or how but the sight of blood gave her some sort of satisfaction, Mariana lay on the cold floor staring up at the ceiling while silently listening to Marco play like there will never be tomorrow making tears fall down her eyes more with a hiccup.

She remembered the first time she confessed her love to Valente, and the day of there wedding.

He had promised her the world but gave her darkness, he had drowned her in dirt giving her no single reason to live for anymore.

She remembered how he reacted when he found out she was pregnant almost chocking her to death, maybe she wouldn't have been if it wasn't for his constant raping.

Mariana also remembered the day he pulled the gun out of a safe and shot there daughter to death, without even a single hesitation or regret.

Her visions became blur until her eyes closed on their own accord, she could still here Marco play in the back ground as she drifted off.

***
If you hate me I will cry cause I love you guys so much.

Haha see you tomorrow if am not busy lovelies..

Yours lovely

Daphine