Fourteen

Mariana stared at the Mansion in front of her as she got out of the car, the large compound full of trees sculpted into different shapes beautifully.

She closed the door of the car behind her, moving around lightly taking in the beautiful fresh air. The mansion painted brown gold colours bigger than anything she had ever seen.

She looked at the double doors then knew this was it, how was she going to manage to leave with Di Martino brothers after all that happened a while ago and all the secrets she held in.

They were going to know who she really was and then kill her, a shiver rushed down her spine while her palms started to sweat making her wipe them multiple times on her dress. There's one thing she was so sure about, she really needs to find a way out of here.

"You okay ?" Marco's voice broke through her train of thoughts, she looked his way nodding lightly.
He held out his hand to hold her chin but she took a step back shaking her head.

' No ' there was no way she was letting him close to her once again, to make her feel special when in the end he will kill her himself. Now she was so sure that all that happened back at the hospital was a real mistake though she didn't regret it yet internally.

The feeling of rejection surfaced in as Marco's hand turned in to a hard fist, he let out a huge sigh and stormed into the house.

Mariana watched silently as Aveline stood by her side " hey come on let's go "

She nodded once again and followed Aveline quietly into the house, everything seemed more beautiful than ever. Her heart was wild with excitement as she looked around until her eyes fell on a beautiful woman who was watching her from the stairs.

Her hair dark than Mariana's with strands of brown and faded black, her grey - silver liquid eyes beautiful. She was more like an Angel with a beauty any man would yearn for, her pregnant belly under the white and blue sun dress.

"I told you not to go down these stairs without any help " Another deep voice caught their attention, looking up Mariana's eyes landed on a beautiful angelic man.

Blue eyes stared down at the lady lovingly, as a hand swept through his wavy brown hair. These men seriously knew how to fulfill all the rules of beauty.

" Gaetano your treating me like a child, I can manage this " Gaetano walked towards his wife wrapping his arms around her from behind and whispering something in her ear that made her whole face go pale.

"That's not how to charm a woman Gaetano, now look at her she's all scared. You failed me man " Marco spoke up from the couch next to Gianni who had a smile on.

"What the fuck, Marco?" Gaetano roared helping Larissa down the stairs as she giggled at Marco's words.

"Wow Gaetano, you got more beautiful only if I was a girl." All the girls in the room laughed at Marco's statement earning a scowl from Gaetano.

Mariana felt out of place as they kept on there conversation going, she didn't belong here at all. " Mariana " A soft voice screamed loudly causing every where to go silent, Stephanie made her way to her hugging her so tight.

She was surprised and shocked but then smiled and hugged her back " you scared the shit out of me " she whispered pulling away.
Looking up, Mariana noticed that all eyes were on her now making her fidget around a bit.

"It's okay, every one here is more friendly than you think " Stephanie added holding her hand.
"Those are the three idiots I told you about, Gaetano and Gianni you have already met Marco " she added pointing towards everyone as she mentioned there names.

Mariana smiled lightly waving at them and they nodded in acknowledgement " Now that's Larissa Gaetano's wife and the Lady besides her is Mia Gianni's wife.

Now you have met Aveline the blonde like me and that's Piper, Nanny Maria and our lovely mom Rosalie. I will introduce you to the men one by one ".

" What's wrong Stephanie, the poor girl hasn't even said a word ". Mia asked while leaning against the wall and taking bite of the cookie in her hand.

" She doesn't talk. " Marco said more quietly that almost none of them heard him and every one nodded not bothering to ask any more questions that would make Mariana uncomfortable.

Marco's honey gold eyes found Mariana's blue eyes for a minute before another figure stepped into the room.

Then tension around seemed to rise, dark cold blue eyes and wavy well combed black hair. He looked around his eyes landed on Mariana making her shiver slightly

"Antonio " Gaetano's voice roared with all distaste and bitter ness.