Thirty One

Mariana's eyes stayed on the piano, as tears fell down her eyes, she didn't want to look at Marco.

She knew that by the end of her story, he wouldn't want her any more and it kind of hurt deeply. Seriously it really hurt

It hurt that all her life and hopes will always be shattered due to her history with Valente.

A finger trailed along her naked shoulder making her shiver which pulled her out of her thought.

She turned her head to the side and caught sight of Marco standing behind her.

" Your precious as a pearl " he whispered and her eyes closed automatically.

His words pulled a string of her heart

He trailed his finger slowly along the scar that started from her shoulder and ended a few inches above her butt, his touch sending a shiver down her spine.

It aroused him having her naked body in front of him like this made his hands itch to worship every inch of her.

It made goose bumps rise on her skin

"These " he whispered in her ear, she hadn't even realised that he had leaned so close "  these scars make you more beautiful than I knew you to be "

His words tugged at her heart again, now she was so sure with all she got she is in love with Marco

"You are an Angel and will always be " he whispered now turning her around so she could face him, her eyes flew open catching his " with these eyes that steal hearts without knowing "

He leaned towards her " and these lips that I always crave for even in my sleep " placing his lips on hers.

She gasped in surprise her eyes falling close once again and her hands flew to his chest making her shiver again due to contact.

Marco decided this was the right time for him to surrender, his body, heart and soul to her.

He yearned to give her the love she really deserved.

To give her all the love, her husband never gave her, to make her see how precious she is.

He didn't care what she wanted to do with him as long as she owned all of him, falling in love was a step he wanted to take for her.

His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her more close to his body that she was now stepping on her tip toes.

"Marco " she whispered after he pulled away staring deep in to his honey - gold eyes, the way her voice made his hurt soften was something he will never get used to.

Crashing his lips back on hers making her gasp again, he invaded her mouth tasting her.

His hands moved over to her butt pulling her up that her legs were now wrapped around his waist as a small moan escaped her lips while her arms tugged on to the ends of his brown hair.

She could feel the passion in his every action, the electric strikes in his every touch.

He moved and she didn't bother pulling away cause of all things, she trusted him with her life.

Mariana pulled away as he lowered her on the bed climbing on top of her, she felt naked under him although she still had her lingerie on and he loved it.

His lips started to kiss every possible part of her face slowly trailing along her jaw to her neck line, a small moan escaped her lips.

She linked her hands under the hems of his t-shirt pulling it over his head and throwing it some where in the room.

Her eyes roamed over his naked chest, her hand slowly came in contact with his skin, he was the man she loves.

Oh God she crazily loved him

" Are you sure you want this?" He whispered in between his breaths, watching her for any expressions that she would show but all he got was lust and another emotion he couldn't understand.

"I want to be yours no matter what " she whispered lifting herself on her elbows igniting another passionate kiss from him.

And he had to give her want she wanted, he was going to make her feel what making love really is.

He was going to make hers and show her how beautiful she is