Fifteen

Mariana stared at herself in the mirror adjusting the white apron around her waist, She had wanted to talk to Marco about this whole thing but all the men were locked in Antonio's office for a certain special meeting "

Aveline and Stephanie had helped out a lot in getting her this black dress and apron, now this was it. It was time to pay a debt.

Marco had given a house to stay, protection, fed her and saved her life several times now the only the thing she could do to pay him back was to work as a maid in this mansion and be more helpful at least.

Or maybe it was the guilty in her for all that happened today, maybe it was the only reason behind this.

She wondered why the Cobra's were  after the Di Martino brothers if there target was only her. It was all very confusing now so where her own thoughts, she wondered if Valente also knew where exactly she was or did he forget about her since she was just another slave he had used.

Shaking her head lightly, Mariana knew that these thoughts weren't going to help at all but make her more depressed, they were bad for her only riling her up.

She got out of the room they had given her on the first floor of this house and walked down the hallway slowly and towards the kitchen. She stood by the door way watching the girls chat among them selves, having fun but will she ever fit in here.

She looked down at her feet while playing with the hems of her dress, everyone her made her nervous except Marco and Stephanie.

"Mariana, why are you just standing there come and join us " Larissa spoke up where as all the girl's eyes moved towards her, before she could move any forward.

The sound of a loud bullet being realized covered the whole mansion as every where went silent.

"Marco " Gaetano's voice called up as he followed Marco down the stairs.

"Marco, " Antonio whispered his name at the top of the stair's with hurt in his eyes and voice making him freeze in his steps " Am still your Father " he added softly holding on to his bloody shoulder tightly as if to stop the flow of blood.

Marco turned around on the balls of his feet looking up at the old man he despised so much ,
" My father, my foot,  Shut the fuck up you peace of shit " He roared while getting more angrier than he already was,  grabbing onto the wooden stool and throwing it forward by force making all the ladies jump back in fear.

" You damn found Adriana and never told us, how long were you planning to keep this from me ?" He questioned loudly fighting to calm his nerves down.

"You don't need her Marco, you got us and we are family here can't you see " Antonio roared back, even the sound of her damn name always got her relied up.

"You call yourself a Father, yet your letting your own daughter.
Your youngest daughter suffer out there in the hands of men who have no mercy at all cause of one single mistake, You really do deserve an award Antonio " and with that Marco stormed out of the house leaving a stunned silence  behind.

" Antonio " Rosalie cried out running up the stairs towards her husband who was bleeding furiously after being shot by an Angry Marco.

Mariana silently looked towards the exit, she didn't know why but something in her wanted to follow Marco and maybe comfort him but she stopped herself.

Who was she too him?
Nothing right? She wondered why she can't just mind her own business.

"I don't think leaving together is a good idea any more, those two will kill themselves in a few days." Gianni whispered.

"I don't blame him, Antonio is a bitch!" Gaetano whispered and Gianni nodded " I agree but fuck world peace, I want to see this war with my eyes "

"Me too bro " Gaetano whispered with a smirk.

The day seemed to had moved on fairly, they were no more wars though every one seemed fazed by what happened earlier.

Mariana sat in the kitchen all by her self eating her dinner quietly. Her thoughts moved back to Marco, she wondered if he was okay, he hadn't come back since he left.

She brought the fork to her lips but then stared at it for minutes before placing it back down and pushing the plate a side now she seemed to had lost her appetite.

"Why don't you eat ? " A deep familiar voice pulled her out of her tangled thoughts making her look up immediately.

Those honey eyes that always held her captive displayed only pain that crossed all borders and pierced her heart directly.

***

Hey my Gifts, I am back not very fine but fine.

Truth be told am falling for Marco with every single day I add a chapter, his character challenges me so much but I guess that's good.

So lovelies any muses in mind, for Mariana and Marco
Am waiting

By the way I see every vote and comment and I want to thank you all for the support your giving me, you guys are the best.

I love you guys so much