Nine

Davin was walking by Mariana's room towards the basement but suddenly he came to a stop, curiosity enticing his nerves.
He seriously hated this girl with so much passion yet found himself wanting to see what she really was up to.

He looked inside, more careful so he won't be noticed only to find the room empty, even the bed where she should be at this time.

Turning his direction he walked in to her room slowly, the only window in here was closed so she certainly hadn't escaped but where was she if not in here at 2: 47 in the morning.

Prying his eyes away from his wrist watch and looking around once more the light from the bathroom caught his attention "Mariana " he called out but he still got only silence.

Pushing the bathroom door open slowly, he froze his eyes wide as he stared at the girl on the floor. He moved towards her kneeling besides her, he didn't care if she was laying in a pool of her own blood.

His fingers moved over to her neck, eagerly searching for her pulse but couldn't feel any, he grabbed her unhurt hand and did the same thing on her wrist and good enough he found it though it was very taint.

"Piper " he screamed on top of his lungs, pushing Mariana's hair out of her face. Staring at her right now Davin could feel all his anger vanish away in a swift.
Piper walked in to the room, the cigar in her hand landed right on the floor in shock.

"What the fuck ... Oh " She whisper yelled coming to a halt in front of the bathroom staring at the girl on the floor.

"Get Marco now and don't bitch around about it "

"Of course " Piper replied angrily turning around and storming out of the room to find Marco, she wondered what was so special about a dead girl's body that could get Davin relied up.
Any way who cares, he had no right to in directly call her a bitch. The urge to pull out a gun and spill his brains on the floor was too high though she had to control herself

Stopping in front of Marco's bedroom, her fist came in contact with the wooden door and only got a groan as a reply.

She grabbed the door knob and pushed it open, blowing on her chewing gun while peeping in.
"Marco get up we have a dead girl in the house " she called out making Marco sit up instantly.

His hair disheveled and his eyes to heavy to be open " where ? " was his first question, he was so used to leaving with most of the men that worked for Gaetano.

"The first room down the hallway on the left, go to go handsome bye" She whispered swaying her hips away not even able to catch his attention.

By now his eyes were very open, there was only one person that occupied his former room "Mariana " his lips trembled as he whispered her name into thin thick air.

Dead? His heart pounded so hard as he hurriedly got off bed wasting no time in running down the hall, he stood by the door all color draining from his skin.

She lay on bed, pale and Vulnerable. He could see the cut on her wrist and the lower part of his shirt she had wore covered in blood, her very own 2 blood.

Marco silently stepped in to the room, not even bothering to pry his eyes away from her even when he could hear Davin's voice in the background.
He stopped besides the side of bed she lay on

' I will always call you Valentina because you wished me a happy Valentines last night instead of good night '

She can't be dead, why and if so then why was he reacting like this. They had no connection or anything but his heart was saying otherwise.

Why was he yearning to see her blue liquid eyes once more, to convince him she wasn't dead.

"Mariana " he whispered sitting besides her, his hand moved over to her face. His finger's lightly and softly tracing the dried tears on her cheeks, he wondered who would hurt an innocent creature to this extent.

A beautiful Angel yearning for death.

Anger rushing through his veins at the highest speed, he held her hand lightly and something happened. Hope flashed in his eyes

" where is Fernando, I need him here in 20 minutes or else count him dead?" He roared catching Davin off guard.

For once in a life time Marco Di Martino cared for some one more than he ever cared for Adriana.

****

Missed me lovelies, but now am here.

I need a guess who is Adriana huh?

I want to thank you all for supporting Marco, it makes me smile to see your every single vote and read.
Thank you so much

Love you all forever and eternity

Daphine