Thirty two

Mariana rolled over in bed turning away from the bright sun to continue with her sleep.

She had never felt so free in her life, deep in her there was the peace that she always longed for.

"What are you smiling about ?" She almost jumped back at Marco's voice.

She didn't expect him to be around by the time she woke up, her eyes slowly opened.

Looking up she saw him getting dressed ready to leave, "Marco" her voice was so small and husky but still it made his heart flatter.

She sat up pulling the white sheet around her body looking at him

"I need a date tonight" he replied turning around to look at her.

"Okay..." He walked over to her sitting besides her and grabbing her hand in his.

"I want you to come with me tonight, we won't be staying long. I just need to check on something " he added holding her gaze " and maybe we can have a perfect date "

Mariana wasn't sure what to say, she didn't know if going out was a great idea but then the excitement in her got the best of her.

What if some one notices who she really is, she wasn't ready to tell Marco who her husband is but then she can't say no to him and she wanted this.

"Don't worry you can stay with Larissa down at the restaurant until we are done" he reasoned and this time around she nodded without hesitation.

Placing a kiss on her fore head " Stay safe " he whispered and strode out of the room back down stairs.

Mariana lay back on bed staring up at the ceiling, a smile formed on her lips as last night's events flashed in her mind.

Her face was starting to get hot and hotter, she couldn't help hiding it in her palms.

" do you want me to wipe away all the darkness around you "

Those words he kept whispering to her through the dark night, the way he held her tenderly and passionately.

"My sweet Angel your mine now " he had whispered holding her tight against his chest

She was in love with Marco Di Martino. A man that was well known for being heartless and ruthless in the underworld made sweet love to her.

She knew she had to get up before Stephanie and Aveline came for her but damn all she wanted was to spend all day in bed fantasizing about the man that now she belonged too.

She sat up once again and got off bed pulling the bed sheet along with her, she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

She couldn't believe Marco had stored most of her things in his room, letting the bed sheet go and stepped in to shower.

This is the kind of life she longed for, to be happy like this. To have a man that cared and treasured her like her father.

Washing up, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body and walked only to jump back with a scream.

Her hand moved over to her heart as if it would calm it down as she stared at Larissa and Davin who were sitting down on the couch.

"What's going on ?" She whispered pulling the towel more around herself.

"What do you know about the Cobra's ?" Larissa asked and Mariana shrugged walking over to Marco's wardrobe.

She needed to get dressed as soon as possible

"It's a group of well trained killing machines, they got no hearts or mercy as long as it's giving any one a quick death " she replied as she walked in to the wardrobe gasping at the sight.

Marco had bought her new clothes that filled almost half of his wardrobe

She moved forward, her hands moving all over the materials of the expensive dresses until one caught her eyes.

A baby white vest dress with blue flowers she pulled it out and stared at it, a smile gracing her lips.

"Ana " Davin called from out and she remember the two people on the couch.

She put on the same dress and moved out to face Larissa and Mia who had joined her.

"You bitch " Mia screamed charging towards her but Davin held her back by waist.

"Let me go, this all her fault " she spoke up fighting to let free.

Mariana looked at the three taking  a step back, she wondered what really was going.

"Mariana, we need you to please tell us all you know " Larissa stated

" The main offices of Di Martino empire have been surrounded and the eastern part of the building has been blown up, we need your help cause our husbands are in there even Marco and all the links lead to you " Larissa added and she froze

"Valente " she murmured under her breath.