Thirty Eight

Marco leaned against the wall and stared at Gaetano who held a firm expression as he hit the punching bag as if wanting it to bleed and beg for his mercy.

"You must be joking with me bro" he growled in anger while glaring at Marco as he held the punching bag to a stop.

Marco shook his head and moved forward grabbing a bottle of water, he screwed the cap and dawned all it's contents in one go.

"Is there another way to convince you ?" Geatano questioned as he moved forward taking a seat on the bench.

"No, I am serious about this Gaetano but I will always be around when you need me " Marco replied seating on the bench across him.

"Does Gianni know ?" Gaetano questioned grabbing his phone as Gianni joined them from the treadmill.

"To know what?" He questioned sitting down next to Marco.

"I am retiring from the mafia world, time to do some clean business " Marco replied and Gianni stared at him.

"Well we can't convince you to stay, can we ?" Gianni questioned at the same time Marco's phone began to ring.

Marco grabbed his phone and stared at the caller Id before taking the call

"Arthur " he spoke up while standing off the bench and moving away from his brothers.

He listened carefully to his man, his heart beat going wild due to his every word

"Text me the address " he ordered and then hung up. Slowly a smile found it's way on his lips.

He couldn't believe that after three whole months he had finally found his Angel, he had to leave Italy as fast as he could.

He moved towards the bench and grabbed his gym bag " I got to go " he said to Gianni and Gaetano heading for the door but stopped when he heard them burst into laughter.

" I can't believe it took him this long " Gianni said and Gaetano chuckled.

"Tell Mariana we said hi" Gaetano said and Marco stared at the two.

"How do you know this is about Mariana ?" He questioned them and they smirked.

"No one excites you like that except Mariana  " Gaetano spoke up with a smile and Marco shook his head before turning around and walking out the room.

It had hurt him to know that by time he woke up in the hospital she had left without even a simple letter to say good bye.

He missed her so much, her baby blue eyes and her beautiful smile. Without knowing it he had fallen in love with her and realised it after she had left him.

He had searched for her until now and he wasn't taking a step back. He didn't care if she didn't love him back, it would hurt yes but now all he needed was his woman back in his arms were she belonged.

Finding out that she was Valente Russo's wife hit him hard but then he remembered when she had told him about her past with Valente.

His anger came back and he wanted to beat that peace of shit so badly that he won't remember his name, it went as he wished at first until Valente stabbed him with a knife he hadn't noticed.

He did all that for her and she left because of guilt, at a times he also blamed himself maybe if he didn't start a fight and got hurt she wouldn't had left him.

Marco walked in to his room and looked at Davin who was waiting for him " prepare the private jet we are going to Miami and tell Adriana she has thirty minutes to pack "

" Adriana? " Davin questioned with confusion while still staring at Marco.

"Am not leaving my sister under Antonio's care " Marco answered as he walked in to the walk in closet and grabbed a suit case.

He had talked to Antonio and knew that maybe one day after every thing that happened in the past they will bond but only after he changes.

But now Marco simply wanted a peaceful life with the woman he had fallen in love with.