Thirty nine

Mariana walked in to the grocery store, she can't believe that this late night she's out looking for green apples in her big pajamas.

The things she would do for her babies, walking around she reached the right section and smiled.

Mariana grabbed as many apples as she can, just seeing them made her mouth watery.

She slowly made way towards the cashier, placing everything in front of a tired looking girl who looked up at her.

Mariana reached for her wallet to pay but another person beat her to it as he paid. Her eyes widened and she looked up to understand what was going on but then froze.

Her heart accelerated in her chest and her eyes widened, her lips trembled and suddenly she burst in to tears.

It was too much for her as her body shook with violent sobs, seeing him after seven months seemed too real to be reality.

"Hey, I never meant to make you cry " Marco whispered soothingly putting his hands around her pregnant body pulling her so that she was hiding her face in his chest and she didn't fight it.

Of all things Arthur had discovered he never informed him that she was pregnant with his child and more beautiful.

Mariana had lived with him for two months and even the day Valente attacked she had killed him, then that means she shared the bed with only him.

But why did she hide it from him " am so sorry " she whispered pulling away and wiping her tears.

Mariana stared at Marco, she had last seen him when he was in coma and now he was standing in front of her with his hand wrapped around her.

She had to leave as soon as possible, moving fast she stepped out of his arms.

She couldn't believe he was standing in front of her and yet she had to do this, the last time they were together she landed him in the hospital but not again.

Even though she wanted to hug him and get lost in his honey gold eyes, Mariana turned around to leave.

"Angel " he whispered with hurt in his voice she froze and turned to look at him again.

"Am not letting you leave again " he added and a she chocked out a sob.

Why was he making it so hard for her?

Marco's arms wrapped around her from behind and he laid his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes he sniffed her hair.

"please don't leave me again I love you " he whispered and she froze her eyes widening.

He loved her

He said he loves her.

She slowly turned around and looked up at him, her blue eyes locking with his brown ones that she missed so much.

This where she always wanted to be and always yearned to be, in his arms and this close to him.

"You love me ?" She questioned and he nodded with a smile.

"I love you and am not letting you go again " Mariana's heart was now going wild, he loved her and she never thought she would ever hear those words from Marco.

Mariana's thoughts were cut short when familiar lips crashed on to hers making her gasp, her mind was now blank as eyes fell close and she held on to Marco's shirt.

He loved her and she loved him back maybe it was finally her chance to be happy without any Valente to ruin it.

She pulled away and stared deep into Marco's eyes "I love you too " she whispered with a smile.

"Me and your twin boys love you so much " Mariana added and Marco's eyes widened but then he smiled and placed his lips back on hers.

THE END

***
Hi once again lovelies

I promised and I have fulfilled.

Finally we have completed Marco and Mariana's story the second book in the series.

It means a lot to me to see your support every day, the votes and comments and all the sharing makes me smile.

You guys are the best.

Thank you so much for loving my works even when they aren't perfect.

I hope you will also follow Gianni's story.

Love you so much guys😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘