Twenty Eight

There was nothing more overwhelming like hearing her talk, it blew his senses away in a way that was all new.

He wasn't sure if he will ever get used to her soft voice or the way she whispered his name with an accent thinker than anyone's in the house.

"Nice to see you all fine Ana " Davin spoke up while walking out of the room with the others.

"Thank you " she whispered, now facing Marco being left alone with him felt comfortable but also made her suddenly shy.

The way he looked at her had changed from what she remembered, it felt like she was his most valuable treasure in the whole world.

It made her blood race like the cold waters of the night.

Now that they were finally alone she wondered what next he was about to say or do.

She had taken a bullet for him but what if that just kind of made him angry and he was going to throw her out after screaming at her.

She felt him move besides her and shifted her eyes up seeing him stand up.

His back turned to her while his fingers raced through his hair pulling on it along the way.

An action he did when he was nervous but what was there to be nervous about.

Now she was so sure that he was going to throw her out, she got her feet on the carpet below and tried to stand up.

She wanted to explain though she didn't know how " My dear Mariana, my sweet Angel " he whispered.

Mariana finally got to her feet though didn't know if it's okay to move towards him. " Marco..."

"All my lifetime, no one especially a female ever took a bullet for me my sweet Angel " he added now turning to stare at her. 

She had already given up trying to stand up and sat back down, her whole body felt very weak.

" I still don't understand one simple thing, why? " he added with a whisper now his eyes capturing hers.

It suddenly became hard to talk with his eyes penetrating her soul and her heart accelerating like race car but suddenly stopped at his next question.

"Are you in love with me Mariana ?" Her eyes went wide and his question rung through her mind faster than she ever thought.

Was she in love?, looking away from his eyes.

She contemplated all the possibilities of being in love with Marco but found none.
She wasn't right.

She hadn't realised that he was already in front of her but sensed his presence and she looked up.

Marco knelt in front of her staring deep in to her shiny sea eyes, he held her hand that laid on her lap.

His thumb caressing it lightly " don't ever fall in love with me "

If she really was sure she wasn't falling for Marco then why did that little sentence of his hurt so much like daggers.

She was falling for this man, then why was she noticing now but then it hurt that she will never tell him.

Her hand moved over to his face holding his cheek lightly.

His dark stubble tickled her hand but she didn't mind as he stood up placing his lips on hers slowly laying her back down on bed while her hands moved to his chest.

She felt a shiver run down her spine while her whole mind went blank, he owned her thoughts, soul and body yet he didn't know.

The roughness and passion he used made a her stomach tie in knots as a moan escaped her lips, giving him a chance to take over her mouth.

Her hands held onto his shoulders, gripping on to his shirt for her dear insanity, another moan escaped her as his hand moved towards the hem of her silk night dress that Stephanie had made her wear without her knowledge.

" Marco " she whispered when he pulled away her eyes fell open and caught his, his breath fanned her face just like hers.

His red plump lips twitched in to a smirk just before he buried his face in the nape of her neck placing light kisses there

" don't you think I have waited enough " he whispered his voice husky sending beautiful waves through her whole body where as her eyes widened.

Of course she knew what he meant but how was she to reply to this with him trailing kisses all over her body in ways she didn't understand.

"Marco " she whispered more like moaned his name when she felt his fingers trailing along the skin of her thigh to her, now to thing of it she had no bra or pant inside.

Was she ready for this again but with Marco?
He wasn't going to rape her like Valente but was she ready to have sex with another specie of men yet they hurt her in first place in ways that still haunt her until now.

"Marco " she whispered her voice strong now but truly he was so lost in her body.

"Marco " she called again and tried to push him off with all her strength but failed though he felt her hesitation.

He raised himself and looked down at her, her eyes were closed but tears continuously flowed down her beautiful face.

"Mariana .." He whispered lightly and now she knew that Marco deserved the whole truth about her.