Twenty

The house was silent as they walked in, Mariana held on to Marco's arm as he took the stairs to his room.

"Davin get Fernado as fast as you can " he ordered following Gianni who was carrying Adriana in his arms to her room.
Marco felt Mariana's hesitation, she didn't know if she was allowed up stairs.
Her room was down the hall not up here, she hoped Marco would understand but he didn't.

He looked down at her, his eyes coming in contact with hers taking in her doubt. " it's okay just follow me " he assured her.

Mariana silently followed Marco upstairs to the third door down the hallway on the left then stepped inside.

The lights turned on as Mariana took more steps inside, her eyes looking around the room which was twice the size of hers.
With the office side and bedroom mixed together.

A shelf of books in the corner. An office desk in front of it with files which a well arranged and a lamp on it, Next to the window sat the magnificent piano but that's not took most of her attention.

Mariana moved closer, her fingers trailing along the surface of the black piano until she reached vase of flowers.
She grabbed the stem of a white lilly in her hand bringing it to her nose and taking in it's beautiful scent.

She looked down at it with adoration, her finger moving over the petals lightly as drops of rain started to hit at the glass window.
"Your favourite ?" Marco questioned standing behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her close.

Mariana turned around in his arm to give him an answer only to come face to face with his naked chest, the flower slowly slipped out of her hand landing on to the floor.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as her eyes trailed down his abs and attractive chest, her legs became to weak to stand as she tried to act like she didn't see anything.

Mariana closed her lips placing her hands on Marco's shoulder to support herself from falling. She tried to gulp the lump in her throat though it failed to move, a shiver running down her spine as her cheeks got stained by a pinch of pink.

Marco stared down at her watching her every action with a smirk, her reaction was enough to boast his ego.
He leaned forehead sniffing her hair taking in her lavender shampoo scent that was getting his nostrils addicted.

"You haven't told me if that kind flower is your favourite " he whispered huskily, his deep voice vibrating through her whole body to the core.

Mariana's nails dug in to his shoulder as her eyes fell shut, she could feel the excitement in the pit of her stomach.

She wondered if this man really knew what he was doing to her this minute, her mind was already blank to even think straight. He placed a kiss on her jaw sending waves of electricity through her body then moved over to her lips capturing them with all the intensity he felt.

He bit on her bottom lip making her gasp, Marco took the chance to taste her mouth causing her to realise moan escaping through the kiss as her nails dug more into his skin enough to bruise.

The sound was enough to turn him on as there tongues synched like they belong together forever. Mariana pulled away, her breathing rugged as she opened her eyes looking deep into Marco's eyes which didn't last.

Marco leaned forward placing light kiss on the skin of her neck then sucking on it, her eyes closed once more as she tilting her head giving him space to do all he wants with her.

She breathed out a moan, all this was new to her. No man had ever made her feel this undescribable emotions and excitement.

Her jacket slowly was pushed down her shoulders until it landed on the floor, another moan escaped her lips when he started kissing down her bare shoulder making her shiver once again.

"Am I interrupting something ?" The deep voice made Mariana want to jump away though Marco held her place as he growled at the person, they were so caught up to even notice the door opening.

"You know we have to get that bullet out of you right ?" Fernando spoke up making his way over to the large bed.

Marco pecked Mariana's lips then on her forehead.
" I wanna hear more of those moans, they're really precious " he whispered darkly cause her dot eyes to widen before he walking over to the bed.

She held onto the piano for support, allowing her heart beat to go back to normal.

"Mariana go and change " he whispered trying to get her out of the room and she understood " use any of my shirt you like " he added and she nodded.

Making her way inside his walk in closet, she looked around until her eyes fell on a blue shirt in the corner. She walked over to it and stared at it for a few times then decided to go for white like the usual ones then walked into the bathroom and locked it.

She stripped down then decided to have a quick shower hoping Marco won't mind, before stepping out and getting into his shirt buttoning it up.
She couldn't resist sniffing the material to taking in more of his cologne.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she saw him on the bed. They were done and the doctor had left closing the door behind, she understood if he didn't want her to see him during that moment though she really wanted to be by his side during moments like this.