Seventeen

Mariana stood in her room,  Stephanie had ordered for her many clothes but none of them seemed to be comfortable for the night.

All the shirts Marco had given her where left back at his house, yet she was used to his cologne. The smell of dry wood and danger he held was addictive.

The silk night gowns didn't seem like a thing for her, her eyes moved over to Marco's coat then back at the night dress but her mind seemed to have already decided on a night gown.

She moved towards the bed and stripped out of her uniform then placed the coat on top of her white lingerie before getting under white and dark green duvet.

A sense of comfort and peace savoured her, as her eyes closed. It felt like Marco was here with her, his arms wrapped around her.

Unconsciously she didn't realize she was smiling, now that's something she rarely did.

Marco was crossing all the borders and walls around her, he was starting to form a place for himself in her heart without realising it.

She  finally allowed sleep to take her away for the night.

Marco placed the bottle back on his lips and gulped more of the drink then placed it back on the counter, he continued to go through the papers; signing a few and ignoring the others.

He stared at his laptop as he got a new email but it had attachments to it, he stared at it.

He never received such emails, opening it, the shock almost sent him falling off the stool.

"Shit, Shit " he cursed pulling on his hair but nothing seemed to change, they were like twenty photos of Adriana.

Her naked body on the dirty floors, the chains that were tied her to the ceiling. The scars of a whip visible.

He felt deepening of pain in his chest with each picture he saw as he scrolled through them all, A loud scream and glass falling to the floor making a shattering with a scream was enough to pull him back to reality.

Marco turned slightly and his eyes widened " Mom " he whispered of all people Rosalie wasn't allowed to know anything that was going on with Adriana.

Marco tried to close the laptop only to be stopped " Don't you dare try to hide it from me Marco."

She roared, her scream was enough to wake up every one. Lights started to turn on as Gianni and Gaetano came running down the stairs with guns.

Marco stood up walking over to where she stood, "Mom, it's all okay " he whispered pulling her shocked body in to a tight hug as she burst in to tears.

"Mom "  Gianni whispered not understanding a thing that was going on until his eyes fell on the laptop screen, he walked over to it.

"Gaetano, you need to see this " Gianni called up as Antonio came down stairs with Stephanie and Aveline.

"Rosalie " Antonio spoke up walking towards his wife, Marco stepped back and watched as Gianni tried to track the email where the photos came from.

"Rose baby " Antonio whispered taking steps towards Rosalie. A loud slap was had all over the room as Mariana and Davin stood by the beginning of the hallway staring at Antonio.

"Rose... " Antonio's words were cut short as his left cheek got the same proportion, " Mom" Gaetano walked over holding the woman back.

"You sold my daughter Antonio, you sold my daughter and lied to me. What kind of marriage is that? " She cried breaking into another set of tears.

" Now I understand why your boys hate you so much, your a disappointment to this family " She roared

"I want my daughter Antonio, I want my daughter and pray to God nothing happens to her " Antonio stared at his wife as Stephanie and Gaetano led her to a chair making her sit down.

Gianni didn't bother to look his way where as Marco and Gaetano glared at him

"She's on a boat, I think she's one of the girls that are going to be Auctioned tomorrow night in Russia " Gianni spoke up getting every one's attention.

"Then we better leave now, Marco get the private Jets ready and Gianni inform all our best men " Gaetano ordered.

"Mariana is coming with us " Marco spoke up now all eyes were on him.

"Marco I don't think it's good for the ladies to come apart from Aveline and Piper " Gianni spoke up getting back on his feet.

"She's the best skilled Assassin we have in the group, we need a shooter from a far " Mariana's looked up at Marco with wide eyes.

Did he trust her that much??