Eleven

Marco stared at Mariana as she silently pulled herself into a sitting position, she had been transferred out of the ICU where she had been in Coma for one week and two days.

Her dark soft brown hair fell in deep waves over her shoulders, her blue liquid eyes holding a light shade of grey and her fairly pink lips in a thin line. This was the first time he was looking at her like the woman she his really not some one he helped.

For the first time Marco felt the urge to claim some one so badly, only staring at her right now had caused his heart to slam against his chest crazily than he ever felt it before. She looked up at him his gold - honey eyes meeting hers making her want to lower her eyes in shame as her cheeks became red.

"Hey " he whispered his voice deep, she could swear she felt it's vibration all over her body. Looking up at him again due to the softness she felt in his voice, some thing was beautifully wrong.

He pushed himself off the wall and walked over to her, taking a seat besides her on the hospital bed.

"Mariana " he whispered wanting more of her attention but being close enough like this, she couldn't look up at him directly in the eyes it was like her shyness thought this is the perfect time to be revealed l.

All sounds around them where blocked by her heart beats and mostly the intensity of his eyes on her, Marco slowly placed a hand under her chin bringing her face back in his view.

He hadn't noticed how close they were until now, his breath hitched in his throat and his eyes flattered closed. His hand moved over to the nape of her neck pulling her closer.

There was force around her that was magnetically pulling him towards her, his restriction was thin like a thread soon to disappear. Now being this close to him, her eyes roamed around his face.

Marco knew he had to get out of this room as soon as possible before he does something he will regret, but that look in those eyes was making it hard for him.

The innocence in her beautiful eyes would make any man bow to her with just a snap of his fingers.
Marco pulled away from her, it was hard but he had to do this.

Never in all his life had he ever had any insecurities because of a woman but Mariana was different.

Her eyes watched him as his hand moved away from her skin.

He turned around to walk away once and for all, before he changes his mind but she gripped his wrist in her tiny hand pulling him to a stop. Marco's froze at her touch in shock and surprise then turned around to look at her as Mariana caught sight of his red plump lips that were slightly opened adorably like he couldn't breath.

' No thoughts, no simple thoughts at all ' She chanted mentally pulling her self on her knees bringing there faces closer than before, her eyes held his savouring all his confusion before doing what her mind was suggesting and her heart was anxiously waiting for.

Marco froze for a minute or two he wasn't sure until Mariana started to pull away, now knowing that this was a very wrong idea while the shame was starting to get to her
He grabbed the back of her head swiftly pulling her lips back on his like crazy, her grip on his wrist tightened as his other hand wrapped around her waist and she held on his shoulder for support.

He slowly laid her back down on the hospital bed as she let out a small moan that turned him on, his tongue darted into her mouth tasting her.

She was irresistible, slowly drugging his soul out of him. She was a thief with no bounds.

This was all new to her, he was showing her a new world she never got a chance to know. Marco pulled away to catch his breath, his eyes falling open and he stared at her.

Her breath fanning his face, her eyes closed and her lips slightly open. Half of his body was on top of her as she laid back down on her hospital bed.

He had never felt so desperate all his life yearning for more of a woman's taste, seriously Mariana was a special flavor.

Now he was so sure that Mariana Romano is bad for him, so bad for him. She was a sweet silent addiction

****
Hey loves, I know I promised a part everyday and am sorry for the delay but you may face it a lot cause am very sick

Love

Daphine