Thirty

Anger, sadness, pain and other emotions Marco could never describe took over his body as he stared at the broken girl in his room.

Her knees were brought up to her chest and her arms wrapped tightly around her, her eyes were still closed while her hair made a curtain around her.

' she was extremely beautiful ' though he couldn't utter that thought out loud in this moment.

" Mariana " he whispered wanting to tell her to stop and that he was sorry for judging her in the first place but apparently she seemed in another world that was filled with pain.

"I woke up in the middle of the night, with a little pool of blood while the other was dried on my wedding dress that was in shreds.

Good enough I was alone cause I wasn't sure that seeing any one at the moment would make me comfortable, I cried for my pain and mischief but then he was in the room and started to laugh again.

Panic rose in her when she heard that laugh, turning her head she caught a glimpse of him.

He was still in the same position she had last seen him

I was so scared, I tried to stand up and get far away from him but I couldn't due to the pain in my abdomen and lower parts, he grabbed me by hair and pushed me into the bathroom asking me to wash my whore smell away so he can have his wedding night

I didn't know what he meant but then took a shower before he dragged me out naked and threw me on bed.

He told me that now since am no longer a virgin, I was only his to use and he became the fourth man to rape me that night. " Mariana's voice had grown small as she burst into another set of tears.

"Please don't this Valente, am begging you " she cried as he held her wrists above her head but to him her begging was like music to his ears

Marco knew he had to calm down his anger for the time being, standing up he let out a huge breath before striding towards her.

He didn't know what to do but sit next to her pulling her in to his arms tightly he didn't know if he was already to let her go yet.

"It became the usual routine for me Marco, being locked in the room everyday and he always came back forcing himself on me " she shocked out while he held her close to him.

" you will be a slut in my eyes, a simple distraction " he said sweetly as if he was complimenting her beauty.

Marco wanted her to stop but he also wanted to know everything. He wanted to tell her to not to continue but was shred in between there.

"I one day started to feel differently and when the maid brought me food, I told her and she managed to get me a pregnancy kit.