Twenty one

Mariana walked over to Marco's bed, this was the first time she was going to share a bed with another man other than Valente.

Though Marco wasn't just any man but a man that made her heart race off.
A man that made her mind blank with his kisses.

"Come here " he whispered cutting through her thoughts while tapping the space besides him under the duvet, his arm was dressed and bandaged properly though she knew that won't stop him from using it.

She threw the duvet aside and got on to the bed, crawling towards him she laid down slowly pulling the covers over them.
Placing her head on the pillow she watched him, his eyes were closed.

He had sweat on his forehead, a few strands falling over with a hand behind his head. Her eyes moved over to his lips making her lick her own remembering every single one of his kisses.

She didn't realise that he fallen a sleep, his whole body and face relaxed than she had ever seen him.
The tiredness had started to sip through her whole body as she closed her eyes allowing sleep to take her besides a man that she was starting to fall for.

****

"Ana wake up " Stephanie said to the girl that seemed not ready to get up. Mariana shifted far away from the person that was really getting on her nerves.

"Ana !!" Mariana groaned at the loud voice, holding a pillow over her head. Stephanie shook her one more time and she tended to move far away only to roll landing on the floor with a scream.

' Shit ' she swore mentally glaring at Stephanie who was laughing her butt off.
"Where you still dreaming about Marco ? "

Mariana snorted as a reply pulling herself into a standing position then sat back on Marco's bed staring more like glaring at Stephanie.

She was planning to wake up early and sneak out of Marco's room to hers so that no one would know she slept here but it was all late.

Stephanie handed her a book and the golden pen Marco had given her. Her eyes widened, they had left it back at Marco's house.

Seeing it now, she couldn't help the smile, it was the first thing Marco had given her personally.

"I got it for you before we left " Stephanie added reading her thoughts.

' thank you '

" Get dressed before breakfast starts, there's your uniform " Stephanie replied pointing towards the couch where her uniform lay in a beautiful manner then walked out.

Mariana stood up and arranged the bed then grabbed her uniform and walked in to the bathroom with it.
By the door stood a full length mirror, locking the bathroom door she stared at herself in the mirror.

For the first time her eyes shone like sparks, she wasn't that beautiful like Aveline or Stephanie but Marco took interest in her.

She had the maids around gush about his beautifulness and they were also beautiful but his eyes only settled on her.

She stripped down staring at her body, most of her scars were disappearing now that was a good sign.

Stepping in to shower she couldn't help but use his staff then get out, she knew she was already late. Putting her hair up in a messy bun and getting dressed.

Mariana ran down stairs, she could see the men on the dining table staring at her but she didn't mind as she swerved into the kitchen breathing heavily.

"Why do you smell like Marco ?" Aveline questioned as she by passed her towards the tray of fruits.

"Of course, don't couples smell the same way " Stephanie replied, now they were teasing her and she knew it but tried to act unaffected.

" How come I didn't hear any of your screams last night Mariana, are you not a screamer like most ladies " Aveline spoke up then walked out with a trail of laughter behind.

"Leave the poor girl " Rosalie replied handing her a tray of cutlery to take out.

Mariana walked out towards the dinning table, placing a fork, knife and spoon in front of every one as ordered but Marco's seat was already empty.

She acted un bothered but truly it bothered her.
Marco never missed break fast for all the days she had known him, Gaetano's gaze was starting to make her uncomfortable though

The way he was looking at her would make anyone dig a hole and bury themselves alive, she stood besides him placing the cutlery in front of him.

"Mariana Russo " he whispered darkly and her eyes widened as her fingers held the tray so tight, she looked around the table to see if anyone had heard but no one seemed to even notice her panicking state.

Her eyes moved back to Gaetano who was leaning back with a smirk, Mariana stepped back and ran back into the kitchen as fast as her feet could carry her.