Ch 1: Teasing,

< imagine: When you tease Louis (sexually) while seated at the table for dinner-

• everyone is gathered at the table, grabbing their plates for their servings. Time passes by and you decide to tease Louis.
• you place your hand gently on his inner thigh, your thumb casually grazing closer to his crotch.
• Louis moves around in his seat a little, obviously trying to relive your hand.
• this only makes you smirk and entice you to continue.
• he leans closer to you so he could whisper in your ear, "[y/n], stop that."
• you've never done this before but you decided to go on ahead with it, you quickly rub your hand over his fabricated crotch.
• you could feel an erection already.
• Louis flinches at your action and immediately begins to blush madly.
• you knew this was the only ticket to leave the table.
• everyone started to glance at Louis as his facial expression was uncomfortable
• you massage his inner thigh slowly, his hand finding its way to your own to stop you from furthering.
• "you're gonna have to take care of this" he whispers lowly while signalling to his boner. A blush spread across your face at his words.

You both leave the table with goodbyes and make your way to Louis' dorm room. Where he taught you a good lesson~