Ch 46: Caught,

Imagine: You had always had self-conscious issues.. your body was never beautiful in your opinion, but in the eyes of others, you were just right. Before the apocalypse started, you had been always eating as little as possible in fear of gaining weight. Obsession with watching your weight on the scales daily, took over your life- your one dream was to be as skinny as and 'perfect' as those Victoria Secret models. Even now during the apocalyptic outbreak, you still had problems with eating and would often discard of your food after only taking one bite.

How selfish of you right? It was the apocalypse and many survivors outside of the school aren't as lucky to even have edible plants to snack on and keep alive. Whilst you... you had proper shelter and plenty of food- but all you've done is overlook that and continue to body shame yourself and starve your body to dangerous extents.

Your boyfriend, Louis, soon became suspicious upon noticing your weight dropping at an alarming rate. Sure, you had always been a little skinnier than average, but you were never this skinny. It didn't take long before Louis came up with the possibility of your condition... starvation. He was in denial at first and could not simply fathom why you would do something like that to yourself- though,
he decided to give you space.. however soon he would find out the truth... and you were.. caught,————-

—+ [Warning: mild NSFW content towards the end]

• Enjoy! :)

••••••••••••••••••••=••••••=====•••••
• Another day, another day of doing chores- overworking yourself and then of course faking a smile at the bench table for dinner and pretending to eat your rabbit stew. You waited until everyone left except for Louis, Violet, Clementine and AJ. Your hand shakily made its way to the chipped ceramic bowl, the warmth of the stew dancing along your cold fingertips. You inch the bowl closer to the edge of the old splintered wooden bench, careful not to be too obvious. Your stomach growled in protest, your hand immediately slapping over your abdomen in hopes to quiet down the hungry rumbles it gave.
• Louis who sat next to you was too engrossed in a conversation with Violet to notice you slowly lower your mostly full bowl under the bench cautiously. Your heart was racing, fear pumping along with your adrenaline.
Please don't catch me...
You silently plead, biting your lip whilst you poured the steaming hot stews contents onto the cracked dry ground.
You wouldn't understand..
• Rosie who was sitting nearby immediately caught attention and happily strolled over to investigate the lumpy liquid that now began to spread and disappear a little. You insides ached for nutrition.. for food to enter your stomach and for it to digest as every stomach should do.
I have to do this.

• you smile at the curious hound, "eat up." You encourage, quickly glancing back up at Louis who still was busy cracking jokes to see your situation. You sigh with relief and look back at Rosie who let out a small whimper. "Shh, it's okay. I'm not hungry" you coo to her. Your stomach growling just as you said that- a small frown resting on your features.
You soon smile again upon seeing Rosie lap the spilled stew up, "good girl" you say, scratching behind her ear. She licked your hand in gratitude and soon trotted away somewhere else. You sit back up- glad to see Clem and AJ still completely focused on what Louis and Violet were talking about. Apparently they were poking fun at Marlon, and soon you too were giggling at some of the things said.
• Louis suddenly cleared his throat, "and so, then I told him.. he can-
"Wait! Don't say it..." Violet intervened, obviously not wanting Louis to continue his sentence or possible punchline.
• the teen male grinned deviously, "he cannn-
"I swear to god Louis!" The Blonde warned. However this only prodded him to gain more courage.
"He can find somewhere else to hunt because this is Mar-lon spot!" [A/N: 'Mah-lown spot']
Oh no...
you stifle a laugh at the horrible pun. Could I even call that a pun?