Ch 8: Disagreements,

< imagine: Louis and you were arguing because his trenchcoat was missing. No matter how many times you told him "I don't know where it is!" He only got more stubborn and frustrated. Disagreements back and forth until someone loses their cool.

• "Hey, have you seen my trenchcoat anywhere by chance?" A voice announces in the once quiet room that you had been seated, reading.
• you watch as Louis fumbles around and grows more impatient, "Well? Have you-
• "no..." you cut him off, closing your book and walking over to him.
• "are you sure? I swear I left it RIGHT here" Louis points to the old wooden chair. Your eyebrow rises in confusion- "Lou, I assure you; I don't know where it is. It wasn't here when I entered the room" you reply cautiously.
• "So where did it go then!?" Louis raises his voice whilst throwing his hands in the air for more effective exaggeration.
"I have no idea.." you mumble, thinking of where it could possibly be.
• "someone took it. But who" Louis says aloud.
"Maybe someone is pulling a prank on you?" You offer that possibility but he shakes his head in response- "nope. But maybe you're pulling my leg and hid it yourself" Louis stares you dead in the eye, "where is it?" He demands sternly.
• "I have to go hunting so I need it. Hand it over please" Louis holds out a hand expecting you to bring him his beloved trenchcoat like you're Mary Poppins or something.
• "how many times do I have to tell you? I don't know where the darn thing is!" You yell frustratedly.
• "bullshit!" He stubbornly shot back.

You let out a loud prolonged sigh, shaking your head and purposely shoving past him. You stop at the door, "you're being pathetic right now Louis. I hope you know that" your voice hisses.
And without another word, you walk steadily out of the room towards your dorm. Anger and shock flushed through you as your hands began to sweat and shake.
Something caught your attention while you were passing the room where Tenn and AJ would spend time playing or drawing.

You could hear AJ remarking things in a low voice that Louis would say, like his catchphrases etc.
being the curious person you are- you peer into the room from the slight crack of the door.
Your eyes scan the room before they soon land on the one and only AJ... but he was wearing something. Something he hasn't worn before; Louis' Lost trenchcoat...

You couldn't hold yourself any longer, you burst through the doors and storm into the room. Smoke surely steaming off you at this point from all the anger you had contained until now.
"AJ!" You yell, pointing a shaky finger at the petrified boy.
You dodge an attack from him.. 'almost forgot that he gets defensive of someone comes up behind him..'

"AJ, why do you have that?" You gesture to the trenchcoat which was far to big for the six year old. AJ hesitated to slowly take off the coat. "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to be like Louis" he mutters while fiddling with his fingers, he goes to leave but you stop him. "AJ... you should've asked Louis before taking it. He got really mad y'know" you soften your voice as you kneel down so that you were eye-to-eye.
"I know.. it won't happen again I promise!" He sputters our nervously, "uhm.. could you not tell Clem about this. She'd be disappointed.."

Your small smile falters, "AJ, she wouldn't the disappointed. But if keeping this a secret is what you want, then it's safe with me" You assure the boy sweetly. He smiles greatly, "thank you so much! Er- you pinky swear?" His halts his excitement to make sure you swore to keep this whole thing under cover. You nod and hook your pinky with his that he had held out for you.
It seemed that he wanted to hug but he stopped himself from doing so.

You look to the ground to see the abandoned coat that started all this mayhem. Picking it up and folding it nicely- "here, why don't you take this to Louis. Tell that you found it, so that you don't get the blame" you hand the clothing to AJ with a bright grin.
He hesitates, "but then you'll get in trouble.." he mumbles looking to the ground.
You laugh a little- "don't worry, he's already pretty mad at me. Go on, return this back to him" you prod on as you place the folded coat into the boys small and sturdy hands.

"He'll forgive me, I'm sure. He thinks I took the coat anyways and I'd rather him think I took it than you" you assure him while standing up and dusting off.
"You're amazing!" AJ gasps with glee and gives you a small waist hug. "Thanks." He waves to you as he runs off out of the room that was once filled with tension and interrogation.
"Don't mention it buddy.." you whisper after him. ~