Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7

< Imagine: you ran through the depths of the forest, in attempt to lose a particular person who was chasing you down. You want nothing but to not be caught... but your injured ankle had let you down and now you were face to face, with your ex-lover. You were taken back to the School reluctantly, which left you to be a nervous wreck.

• "My darling.."
Louis whispered in awe. However you.. were extremely confused- anger was even bubbling in the back of your emotions. 'How could he say that to me? To call me that! After all these years' your thoughts repeated as you stared speechless up at the intimidating male.
• "it's actually you.." he whispered a little louder this time, a small smile was creeping up onto his features. but a hardened stare pierced through that..
• you felt like you wanted to throw up! Just looking at him was vile enough.. but to be called 'his darling' ? — this was all too much.
• you managed to scramble up to a better sitting position, "s-sorry.. but I think you have the wrong person" you lied, though, a stutter was evident in your sentence.
You have to admit, you were never a good liar... and now you wished you were more than anything. Having no ability to lie was worst.. especially when you lived at The Delta and had to deal with Lily everyday.

• "darling I-
"Don't call me that." You cut him off with a harsh tone. "Who even calls someone their 'darling' anyway?"
• Louis' face dropped and hangs his head- "..."

You felt a little guilty to sadden him but you were really tired of his shenanigans.
'I guess Lily wore off on me after all...' you thought with a mere shrug.
'Maybe it's for the best to be harsh?'

Silence...
That's all that enveloped you at the moment. But the sound of corruption in the quiet atmosphere made its shine.
You both perked up at the sound of a faint yelling.
"Louis! Louis!!? Where are you!!" Someone called.
The vicious rustling of bushes and leaves being crushed under applied weight near as the oddly familiar voice continued its loud and worried call.
Louis merely shakes his head and curses under his breath, "Yea! I'm over here.." he yelled just enough for his voice to travel.

"Ah, there you are! I-

A person jumped out of a clearing and approached the both of you. Stopping in their tracks once laying eyes on you, "What the...? Who's this??" The oddly familiar person lifted up their weapon ready to aim.
The sound of a click made you jolt a bit.. it was the same click you'd hear whenever Lily... before she shot someone.
"Louis? I want answers" they demanded, stepping closer out of the shadows and nearing.
Now you could get a better look— a woman— definitely in her early twenty's, wearing a blue and white baseball hat that had the letter 'D' plastered on its front.
Hang on!... Clem-
"Clementine...??" You spoke with shock as you attempted to stand up, but failing miserably.
She still wears that hat through all these years..
You thought with a smile.

"Wait.. how do you know my name?" Her voice was stern and cold. Shit.
"I-
"Hang on a minute! I've seen you before somewhere..." She cut you off as she thought hard. Her eyes widening as it was obviously you.

"Clem. It's her" Louis spoke up. But Clementine wasn't listening, her attention was fully onto you.
Just as she was about to say her thoughts, a new rustling sound was heard nearby.
"Clem!?" a seemingly young voice called urgently, a gasp then after— "Clem!!"
The person emerged from the clearing and dove to Clementine for a hug.
They looked the age of a tween and had puffy dark brown hair...
"It's good to see you too goofball" Clementine laughed joyfully whilst returning the warm hug.

Your eyes fought hard to examine this boy...
Wait a minute...
"AJ?" You said with shock. He unraveled himself from Clementine and took a good look at you before frowning.
"Clem? Isn't that the person who killed the new girl??" He looked up slightly at Clementine, though, he didn't really have any trouble since he was taller than all those years ago.
Clem stared at me before nodding hesitatingly- "I think so.."