Ch 48: Silence,

< Imagine: You always wondered what life would be like if you could hear.. you found it unfair that you had been unlucky and bare no chance to be in a world with sounds.
You slightly envy the people who can hear... but you remind yourself that it isn't their fault for you being unable to hear.. nature had just decided that you would be perfect in a void of silence. So, the real culprit here for the blame is nature itself... or maybe even destiny?
Yea.. that sounds right.

You were destined to be deaf.
And you've learnt to enjoy life with it.

—————————————————

••••••••••••••••••••
• You sat peacefully on a large rock, just outside the gate of the school- smiling goofily as Louis and AJ messed around with making new traps.
They kept catching your attention by waving and then proceeding to purposely kick or sabotage each other's trap.
You silently laughed, your shoulders bouncing in indication- you beamed at them, clapping along.

• Those two boys really knew how to put a smile on your face.

• and before you knew it, they had finished setting up the traps- high fiving and heading over to you.

• you fixed your posture from the previous slouched position, standing up and dusting off your battered and worn jeans.
Louis put a thumbs up, smiling mischievously as he then swooped in for a kiss- capturing your lips with his with a slow rhythm. It lasted for a bit before he pulled back to see your shocked and flustered expression, smirking with amusement at the delightful sight.
• AJ screwed up his face with immediate disgust, faking a vomiting motion. Louis threw his head back with laughter, ruffling AJ's afro affectionately before meeting your eyes again.

• he shrugged and reached for your hand, a gentle smile spreading out across his -as you must say- quite attractive features. You felt your stomach flip, your face still flaring with the same burning intensity.
'I love you' he mouthed. Well... you know for sure he would've said those three special and heartwarming words aloud, but unfortunately, you could only read his lips to render what he was saying to you. You felt a pang of sadness.
• If only I could hear you say those words...
You thought to yourself glumly.
'If only I could hear his voice...'

Louis of course read you like a book, he could sense your mood change and he immediately knew the reason for your sudden sullenness. He then took it upon himself to make you happy again. He makes it his job to ensure you're always happy... and you appreciated that kindness very much.

• He moved his rough hands to caress the sides of your face, his eyes filled with certain determination- before soon slowly leaning down and locking his lips onto yours. Your breath caught in your throat with surprise. Your lips instantly registering and moving on their own. You felt vibrations trickle from Louis' throat and into your mouth-
Sure, you couldn't hear sound.. but you could feel and sense sound.
you smile happily, completely forgetting about your negative thoughts. You were only focused on him.

the way his hands ran up and down your jawline and the way they gave such a gentle touch as they grazed and smoothed over your soft skin. You were about to start moving your own hands but Louis had pulled back before you had found the right chance- his warm brown eyes were gleaming with pure and absolute joy.
• you realised that AJ had ran off back into the school, your smile instantly cracking further from it's already wide exposure.
Louis pushed back a stray fallen strand of hair back behind your ear, he was staring at you like you were the only thing in the world that mattered.
• you felt immensely special. -And rightly so!-