Ch 4: Jealousy,

< imagine: you were doing nothing for the day and you were strolling around. You bump into Marlon and he requests to spend the day with you as you barely knew each other. Louis was looking for you and finds you having an amazing time with Marlon. He watches and becomes jealous.

• I was walking around aimlessly since nothing was happening today. I couldn't find Louis however...
• I reach outside, the breeze gifting a cold feeling. My legs start taking me to the picnic tables where we eat.
• no one was out here so I had time to think to myself finally-
• just as I thought I could have peace, I was interrupted from my thoughts by a presence in front of me. Marlon.
• I sigh with a smile and motion for him to sit down in front of me. 'I have to be polite' I think to myself.
• "What are you doing out here all alone?" He asks with furrowed brows. I let out another sigh- "I'm just thinking.. I needed some space; but why are you out here too?" I tilt my head at him after my reply.
• Marlon smiles, "I was just wandering around, it's boring when there's nothing to do y'know?" I nod at his response understandingly.
• after some time of silence we begin to get along more and get to know each other- he was actually a good guy with some hilarious jokes. I was cracking up at everything he said.
• Marlon dies down his laughter and looks behind me, his smile switching to a straight line of confusion.
• I turn around curiously, to see the one and only guy with dreadlocks.
• I get dumbstruck when he suddenly rushes over and gently grabs hold onto my arm, pulling me away from my seat and onto my feet.
• "Louis, what's going on? Is something wrong??" I question, but Louis just shakes his head with a pained and annoyed expression.
• 'hang on... is he jealous?' I ponder to my thoughts.
• Louis' abrupt sheepish smile says it all- "Yea I know what you're thinking... can't hide anything from you can I?" He chuckles while putting his palm to his forehead.
• I giggle along, "silly boy! There's nothing to be jealous about. We were just talking, that's all" I explain with a bright smile.
• "Yea... I know.." he whispers while holding my hands in his, our face nearing each other.

We stop to here an annoyed groan from behind us. Marlon was still seated at the picnic table turning away with a disgusted face. "Oops.. we kinda forgot that he was still there" Louis breathlessly laughs.
"Sorry Marlon!" I yell after his retreating form, he puts a thumbs up as he continues his way somewhere else.
"Ah seriously! You could've lead me away inside" i swat him with my palm after freeing my hands from his grip.
"What's the fun in that? Besides, we've done this in front of Chairles before" Louis argues with a smug smile.
"He's- IT'S a chair leg! not alive and no eyes" i defend with crossed arms.
"I see no difference~" my dreadlocked boyfriend cooes annoyingly. I shake my head but soon crack a smile at his cute and loveable stupidity. ~